Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews boat trip cream tea minute trip top deck hour cruise boveney lock interesting commentary lovely trip steam boat pre recorded commentary running commentary friendly crew recommend this trip windsor racecourse hampton court magna carta enjoyable trip
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

There Is much Better places in Town
I will not suggest It.......
Cheap food cheap service...boring Place
Not returning...avoid

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Such a good price for a 40 minute boat trip. Good pre-recorded commentary telling you about what you can see.... although there was a loud group on our boat so struggled to hear it at times. Beautiful views of the castle from a distance but sadly not up close

Reviewed 1 week ago

We would have gone on the longer trip from Windsor, but only had time for the 40 minute one. Still, it was lovely, and I appreciated the commentary, and was able to see a bit of Eaton this way, too. Boys were running cross country by the river. Also enjoyed the narrow boats (we took a narrow boat vacation a few years ago on the Llangollen). The view of Windsor Castle from the river is second to none. Perhaps we can take the longer ride another time.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice little boat trip, a bit pricey for the duration of whole trip. Overall ok, like the local information about some spots.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would like to pass on our sincere thanks and appreciation to the staff on our boat trip today, Monday 13th August 2018, from Runnymede to Hampton Court.
Your staff were amazing and were very helpful, kind and professional.

Max was incredibly hard working, professional and attentive. He was a real asset today and he really helped with my elderly 92year old mother in answering my questions.
Also to the pilot / skipper of the boat whom I asked about my mother staying on the boat over lunchtime as she is unable to walk even short distances comfortably, was extremely helpful and courteous and I really think you should be very proud of these two exceptional guys.

I will not hesitate, for even a moment, to recommend your boating pleasure cruises to my friends, family and other acquaintances.

Thank you again for a very professional helpful service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Relaxing 40 minute cruise along the river with bar on the boat. Nice way to see the English country side.