“Immaculate, super-comfortable apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
A spacious one bedroomed flat with separate kitchen.Wide screen TV, Sky & Wifi. Outside seating area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bath with shower above
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Immaculate, super-comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this flat for 3 nights, for a family wedding.

I was amazed by the apartment - it was spotlessly clean and super-comfortable. The decor looked new and was very tasteful.

The bathroom was stocked with shower/bath gel etc and the shower was a really powerful one. You can control the heating yourself.

In the kitchen, Mary had left fruit, pancakes, tea, sugar, coffee, milk, yoghurt as well as cleaning supplies including dishwasher and laundry tablets. I used both machines and they were very efficient.

I sat out on the terrace and it was very private. The location, in a cul de sac, makes it nice and quiet.

There is parking but if, like me, you don't take your car then the R1 bus stops at the end of the road and takes you into town. The rail station is even closer (maybe 5 minute walk).

The wi-fi signal was excellent.

This apartment is on the first floor but I suffer from arthritis and managed the external staircase well. Once inside the only problem if you had mobility issues would be that the shower is inside the bath and there is one step down into the kitchen.

Mary Webb, the owner, couldn't have been more helpful and checked that I didn't need anything. She didn't actually visit, but used emails which suited me. I felt totally relaxed and at home.

I will definitely be booking again and have already recommended it to friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Welcome groceries in the kitchen.
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Sep 2015
Hope to see you again one day soon
best wishes, Mary
Barb H
Guildford, United Kingdom
“We had a fabulous weekend”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

The flat felt very welcoming and was clean and well equipped. The friendly owner was extremely helpful and had left us a welcome pack of the essentials and was happy for us to contact should we have any problems.
The bed was so comfortable we overslept on the three mornings we were there! The flat is within walking distance of the town, which has a medieval quarter and a stunning Cathedral, well worth a visit.
Salisbury is a good base to visit other areas such as the New Forest, Stonehenge or the Jurassic Coast.
There was a music festival over the bank holiday weekend that we were there so plenty of interesting things going on.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again if visiting the area. Parking is provided off the road in front of the property, the road can be get quite congested with house owners parked cars, but manageable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt very homely and clean
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
4 Jun 2015
Thank you for your kind comments. I look forward to welcoming you both back soon
Mary
rystok4
“Lovely apartment!”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed here whilst in Salisbury on business, and to be honest for the price I wasn't expecting much. I can safely say the pictures online don't do it justice, it really is much better in the flesh! It's easily spacious enough for two people, all the amenities you could ever need and incredibly clean. It's in a great location, just a couple of minutes from the town centre and just a short drive from stonehenge.. and the pub on the corner is great too! I would definitely recommend staying here over any hotel, and will be sure to try stay here again should I ever return to Salisbury or the surrounding area.

10 May 2015
Thank you Ryan. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us
Mary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing