“Good food”

Ranked #9 of 280 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: USD 5 - USD 26
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, Gastropub
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We have been coming here since before it was The Chapter House and we always have a good meal and a great time. The burgers are really good and the steaks are pretty good too.

1  Thank Caroline B

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice looking place. We went for dinner here and the food was lovely. The featherblade of beef was particularly good. The meat was so tender it just fell apart, very tasty. Good service, friendly staff

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Yet another exceptional meal at the Chapter House. This restaurant is always my first point of call when visiting family in Salisbury. The food, staff and service is 5*
You won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We love our steaks (see my reviews of Goodmans and Zelmans in London). The meat was so good we came back our 2nd evening in Salisbury and they cut my bone-in sirloin to 850 grams. Service impeccable which is unexpected in a touristy area. Would definitely come back to Salisbury just for the Chapter House...thanks for the wonderful 2 evenings

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I often come to the chapter house for dinner and the occasional Sunday roast. Food is always good, staff are friendly and great atmosphere. I would highly recommend the fillet steak- cooked to perfection! We even had our wedding meal here as you just know it's going to be good!