“Good dinner”

Market Inn Salisbury
Ranked #36 of 281 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in Salisbury's historic market square, celebrating classic British pub food alongside a varied drinks selection paired perfectly with your plate.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner and a beer one evening when we were in Salisbury. The food was decent. I had fish and chips that were just ok. My wife had the Moodog pie which was really good! The beer was good and the lady who waited on us was super friendly and attentive. The price was competitive with other locations we visited in the area. Was good, but not memorable other than the service.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This place will always have a place in my heart I came here for my first date with my partner and we went back last year for a late anniversary dinner. The food was lovely and the staff very friendly and helpful. We also thoroughly enjoyed the Gin bar which was a new addition since we have last been in.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We came to Salisbury for a ladies' shopping day and decided to have lunch at the Market Inn. This place did not disappoint! The bar staff were very warm and welcoming and happy to take individual payments for our lunch but ensured all our orders arrived together. The atmosphere was cosy and warm. I had the sausage and sandwich sandwich which was absolutely delicious. Very tasty with the perfect amount of flavours. I also ordered a portion of fires which were cooked to perfection. We stayed for a good couple of hours and ordered another round of drinks. Coffees and teas were brought to the table.Toilets were very clean and modern. I will definitely return hopefully in the evening with my husband.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here unexpectedly. The service was prompt and friendly. The pies are fabulous. Small and quaint.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

On the evening of Wed 7 Mar 18, we had a function in the upstairs of the Market Inn for 17 people. A private gin bar serving a variety of other drinks and excellent service. The food was of excellent standard throughout and the staff were helpful, professional and delivered top quality service. A great night enjoyed by all and i know we will certainly be back, thank you to Angie and her team.