“Love the atmosphere and food”

Market Inn Salisbury
Ranked #35 of 280 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: USD 6 - USD 17
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy contemporary relaxed surroundings, or visit our Juniper bar with 37 different types of Gin to try, or sample food from our sumptuous menu, complemented by our extensive range of beers, ales and fine wines. Look out for our daily offers pie and a drink for £10 to 25% off prosecco (terms and conditions apply)
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This place will always have a place in my heart I came here for my first date with my partner and we went back last year for a late anniversary dinner. The food was lovely and the staff very friendly and helpful. We also thoroughly enjoyed the Gin bar which was a new addition since we have last been in.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We came to Salisbury for a ladies' shopping day and decided to have lunch at the Market Inn. This place did not disappoint! The bar staff were very warm and welcoming and happy to take individual payments for our lunch but ensured all our orders arrived together. The atmosphere was cosy and warm. I had the sausage and sandwich sandwich which was absolutely delicious. Very tasty with the perfect amount of flavours. I also ordered a portion of fires which were cooked to perfection. We stayed for a good couple of hours and ordered another round of drinks. Coffees and teas were brought to the table.Toilets were very clean and modern. I will definitely return hopefully in the evening with my husband.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here unexpectedly. The service was prompt and friendly. The pies are fabulous. Small and quaint.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

On the evening of Wed 7 Mar 18, we had a function in the upstairs of the Market Inn for 17 people. A private gin bar serving a variety of other drinks and excellent service. The food was of excellent standard throughout and the staff were helpful, professional and delivered top quality service. A great night enjoyed by all and i know we will certainly be back, thank you to Angie and her team.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Well located in the center of Salisbury. We were there at lunch time. They were full up downstairs so we were seated upstairs. Service to the upstairs area was a bit slow. We both had sandwiches for lunch. Just OK. There may have been better options on the menu.