“Just brilliant ”
Review of That Deli

That Deli
Ranked #872 of 2,283 Restaurants in Leeds
Description: Local family run business which prides ourselves on quality and homemade food. healthy options to belly busting 'hoagies'. Coffee and speciality teas if you want to sit and chat with friends. outside catering available and local deliveries.
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This deli/sandwich shop never fails to disappoint. Wonderful smiley service and fantastic fresh ingredients. And size and cost to suit your appetite and wallet

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Firstly the review: I was staying at the Premier Inn down the road and although their breakfast is usually great they don't do it at that hotel and I heard the pub breakfast wasn't up to much so came here instead. They do breakfast baps with various items in and do veggie options. I had a veggie sausage and egg bap. Soft white roll crammed with cheese, veggie sausage and a fried egg. It was delicious. It came with a free coffee but I paid extra to have a cappuccino. The cappuccino wasn't the best so perhaps would have done better to have the free filter coffee. Definitely recommend this place as a breakfast alternative to the Premier Inn and the lunchtime sandwich options looked great too.
Secondly the story about nearly dying. I had driven down the road and turned into the side street on the left past the deli to park. I then got back in my car and turned right back into the road to get back to the Premier Inn. It was only when I saw the cars coming towards me that I realised I was going the wrong way down a dual carriageway!!!! Luckily the central reservation had enough room for me to pull up onto it. Not one of my finest moments. Please be aware of this if you take my advice and go here - although you're unlikely to be as stupid as me (I don't remember a sign saying no right turn though!!)

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Having visited That Deli as a sit in and a take away customer ive got to say they make the best "hoagie" you'll ever taste, I opted for the Q-chix, amazing! Fresh bread, tasty fillings and brilliant service! 100% recommended!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Absolutely brilliant hoagies and the salads are on a different level. Don't bother wasting your time with a subway McDonald's or kfc over the road, come here everytime! Could go every day I'm at work. Plus there's always an inviting face waiting to serve you behind the counter.

1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Amazing staff and food everyone must try it out. ............................................................................................................