“Beyond Expectations ”

Ranked #583 of 2,280 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: USD 13 - USD 20
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chefs Fine Dining offers an exceptional variety and the highest quality of food available, we bring together the best dishes from the Indian sub-continent.All dishes cooked by our family run Chef "Akbar" we are passionate about great food and we want you to enjoy the highest quality and the most delicious authentic dishes.
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I was staying in Leeds on business and really craved for some Authentic Indian food. As I am strict vegetarian and very fussy how my food is cooked. I was a little bit hesitant of ordering from here. I called the restaurant and spoke to Abid, I explained my dietary requirements. He assured me that I will not be disappointed. Firstly food arrived quicker than they promised which already exceeded my expectations. I was then wowed by the portion sizes and complimentary dips and Poppadoms! Food was hot and bang on flavours and taste that I was craving for. Great value for money - starter, 3 Dishes, Veg Rice, 2 Rotis, Paratha and yogurt all for under £21 and free delivery with a smile.
I would highly recommend this place. Well done team Chef's keep up the good work.

2  Thank Jaspreet L

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Never tried Bangladesh food, but what a real treat this was, lovely little hideaway in Chapel Allerton, lovely decor and ambience.. Food was really delicious, worth a visit!!

2  Thank bobbg_g
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd takeaway from here. Can't recommend it enough ! Really tasty and good value for what we got. Next time were going to eat in the restaurant

2  Thank Makeo
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Never had a bad meal from here. Great food and nice staff. Much prefer this place over aagrah or other big chains. The kids love it too....

2  Thank Martin P
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We get take away from here often & it always arrives earlier than planned, always hot & always tasty. Don't get me wrong we have had the odd one not as great but the guys always throw in extra sauces, poppadoms & sometimes an extra side! It's also handily 10minutes from us & we plan to eat in again soon with friends!

2  Thank DellyYork