“High quality, healthy curries and excellent customer care”

Food Emporium Leeds
Ranked #215 of 2,294 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: USD 13 - USD 26
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Food Emporium prides itself on passion for perfection having the ability to reconcile a respect for tradition with contemporary techniques and evolution in cuisine which is part raw talent and part experience which our chefs bring to the kitchen. Our Asian fusion cuisine is prepared with grand flavours and textures infused in our own authentic passion to cook good food with charisma. Flavour is King
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I ordered this food on line and I received not only notification that the order was received but a phone call to enquire when it would be convenient to deliver. The food was presented well, clearly labelled and put in the fridge for re heating later. It was delicious! Every item was the same, excellent standard. The owners clearly care very much about customer satisfaction. I couldn't fault anything and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious food and lovely friendly helpful staff. Meal deal for 2 excellent value, 2 starters, 2 sides, 2 mains and 2 soft drinks all for £20 including delivery!! Not swimming in oil like most takeaways. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Ordered a couple of times from food emporium.
Never disappointed, the food is amazing. Restaurant quality without the expensive bill.
Also fab customer service from ordering to delivering it when convenient.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

This is my second order from food emporium and I waited to write my review as we wanted to be sure the food was as good the second time. The concept, service and quality of food is 1st class. Definitely worth every penny and looking forward to our next order.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

This is the second time I’ve ordered from Food Emporium and I have to say, it’s the best Indian takeaway I’ve ever had. The food is top quality, tastes fantastic and not in the slightest bit greasy, like most Indian takeaways. The first time I ordered, I had a few queries and Tan was really helpful, explained how it all worked and went out of his way to ensure total customer satisfaction. The second time, he even delivered to where I work.

Although I wasn’t a great fan of curries previously, their food is delicious so I’ll be ordering from them again and intend trying all the dishes on the menu. If you want great value, restaurant quality food in the comfort of your own home, I have no hesitation in recommending Food Emporium.