“Great atmosphere at Everyman”

Everyman Cinema Leeds
Ranked #11 of 67 Fun & Games in Leeds
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A unique cinema experience. Great food and drinks served in the bar and in our screens. Watch films in the comfort of our sofa seating or have a cocktail on the terrace while catching up with friends. We also offer private hire experiences.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been to Everyman in the Trinity before and will be attending the premier of 'Ghost Stories' tonight. A really positive atmosphere where they pump up the volume, so you feel like you're in the movie. Very excited!

All reviews
"great night"
"movie"
in 89 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I came with a friend to watch Isle of Dogs - side note: the film is absolutely fantastic - and was really impressed. I've not been to the Everyman before and I loved its slightly more grown-up feel. The chairs are so comfortable and the drinks - which were served to us in our seats! - were lovely. The only slight quibble I would have is that the adverts preceding the film were unnecessarily loud. On the whole, I look forward to returning.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Watched Ready Player One at Leeds with my wife and three children. The place is very nice indeed. However the noise levels are beyond dangerous. I recorded highs of 110 decibels with an average of 89 decibels. I notified staff and the reply was “it’s a loud sound system”. Well it’s as loud as you turn it up! The people in charge need educating about how serious damage can occur from these noise levels. Never will I subject my children to this noise abuse on their delicate ears again, period!

2  Thank Simon S
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I was highly impressed with the way the waiter came to us immediately we arrived, the food was delivered quickly and was very nice. However, the wine was expensive. We ordered 3 glasses of wine, then the waiter came to us explaining we had been charged for a bottle of the rose by mistake. This was quickly rectified. The film was good too, comfy seats with plenty of leg room.