“Eating out”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place is great. Food is good and the sizzling starter is a most . i recommend the chicken tikka massalla great food and great value for money

1  Thank garypR1383MB

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Was an excellent meal very tasty I had a salad with chicken tandoori which was delicious my colleague had and vegetarian bunha which he said was a little bland pickle tray was very nice nann bread looked fresh as did the chapattis.

1  Thank peter w
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We are frequent visitors to the Balti King and always get a warm welcome when we arrive. The food is freshly cooked and nicely spiced. We always have a good meal and my wife can't always finish the generous portions, so she gets a 'doggie-bag' and enjoys the curry again the following day!

1  Thank dalekitching
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Do not order! Ever! Terrible terrible service !!!!! 2 hours late! Never arrived!!!! Rang restaurant, was spoken to so rudely could not ever bring myself to ever ever order from here ever again. Awful awful awful.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have been coming here for a long time now and we will continue doing so. Food is really good, staff very friendly and polite. You are made to feel at home but without the cooking and cleaning. Very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank emmajerry