The Queens - Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 70
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 63
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

USD 35
USD 34
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 40/night.

USD 71
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

Cosmopolitan Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 63
USD 75
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Roomzzz Leeds City(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 96
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 79
Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 84
2,426 results
All reviewscity centrebrewery wharfcar parktriple roomroyal armouriesbars and restaurantslovely hotelhen partywould stay againbusiness tripreception staffsaturday nightshort staychecking inself servicetrain stationgood nights sleep
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great location for my meetings, not far from the station, shopping centre. Nice breakfast. Friendly service. The hotel smelt lovely on the ground floor. But my room was too cold, I used a hairdryer to warm me up. I should have complained really, but next time I will do. Would visit again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Upon entering the very large reception area I was horrified to see hen and stag parties everywhere, already staggering about at 2pm in the afternoon. Bottles of beer abandoned on the reception desk. Of course because they were incoherent they took an age to serve.
I did feel sorry for the reception staff because they were professional, bubbly and friendly.
The room was rather expensive with no breakfast included. A definite down side.
The hotel itself is very close to the train station.
The hotel room was clean with 2 beds of completely different sizes. One more like a double with a single alongside. The bathroom looked clean and had a shower and bath. Extra towels would have been handy.
At night the room was red hot but opening the window was not an option at any time due to the noisy revellers outside.
I was rudely awoken around 4am by a drunk banging aggressively on a nearby door, swearing and threatening for about 30 minutes. I remember reception saying they were there 24/7 and rang them on the room phone, guess what, the phone didnt work.
The hotel might look nice and be conveniently situated but all else is bad.
Why on earth don't they put large parties on a floor separate to everyone else??
Everything considered for the price this hotel is a huge rip off and I will never stay there again or recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Book into another hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank vikingships
Dan S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and I am sorry to read of some of the issues that you encountered.

We do employ a Night team to monitor the floors over a weekend and limit any anti-social behaviour from any of our guests, but its clear we haven't been able to stop this on this occasion.

I would be grateful if you could contact me with some further details of your reservation, so I might investigate this further. You can email me at daniel_siddle@jurysinns.com

Thanks

Dan

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The hotel and amenities are of good standard. The restaurant did a good set meal although this did not change throughout the week. I stayed for two separate weeks mon-fri. First week was in a double room which was smaller that the 'single room ' that was booked for the second week. This may just have been due to room availability and allocation. The first room was noisy at night.

1  Thank katehooper2018
Dan S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thanks for your review Kate. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I'm pleased to say that we are introducing a new menu in April, along with weekly specials, updated each week. Let us know how you find the new menu on your next stay with us

thanks

Dan

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had excellent service, great kindness (we were even given complimentary drinks at the bar & beautiful room with view over the river ... wonderful breakfast... centrally locates & will definitely stay there whenever we are in Leeds

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Thanks Andre! We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and specifically our breakfast! We love the views over the river and city that our rooms have as well! Look forward to seeing you again soon at Jurys Inn Leeds!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Food was terrible in the restaurant, burnt and tasteless and the staff in the restaurant un-friendly, were given a different starter as the one advertised wasn't available, wouldn't have minded if we were asked to make a different selection rather than one selected for us, and the dessert never arrived, eventually told that they had none left, however this was at the start of the evening (7pm), when you would assume what they are offering would have been available The staff on reception were lovely and very helpful