2,525 results
All reviews city centre brewery wharf car park triple room royal armouries bars and restaurants lovely hotel hen party business trip would stay again short stay reception staff checking in saturday night train station self service good nights sleep
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel several times last year, and took advantage of their special offer for January.
Clean, modern comfortable hotel.
Excellent good quality breakfast, open until 11.30am on Sunday mornings.
10 minute walk to city center.
Highly receommended.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jordielad
Dan S, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear jordielad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review for us here at Jurys Inn Leeds. It is great to see such positive feedback provided from yourself.

I will ensure that this is communicated to the team in particularly our breakfast and kitchen departments in relation to how highly you thought of our breakfast offering.

We all hope to welcome you back again soon in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Hotel was in a perfect location. Car parking is was horrendous. Website states ~£4 depending which car park is chosen for overnight, in reality this was £23. No point in booking a cheap hotel if the parking is ridiculous. Could have paid an extra £20 for the Hilton and got free parking.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Dan S, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Leeds.

Firstly, may I offer my apologies for the issue you experienced with regards the cost of your parking whist staying at our hotel.

I can assure you that we take all our guest’s comments on board as we strive to continuously improve the service offering of the hotel and information provided.

I hope that this experience you have had during your stay will not deter you from using Jurys Inns again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future. If you are booking in the future please contact me directly and I will ensure you and your party are looked after.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night as attending my partners work christmas party . Had a top floor room with good.views very comfortable king size bed ,room was spotless . Added bonus breakfast was served till 11 am
Will definitely return but longer next time

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear elaine6795,

On behalf of all the team here at Jurys Inn Leeds we would like to thank you for such a positive response in relation to your stay with us here with your partner.

I will ensure that this is communicated out to all involved especially our housekeeping and breakfast team. We are very pleased to see that you thought so highly of our hotel and made such an impression.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

All I wanted was some water. I don't drink tea & coffee. On previous visit this was accommodated. This time Anna told me I was not entitled. She was rude and shouted after me in front of other guests.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Dan S, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear DocBee4,

Firstly, may I offer my apologies for any issue you experienced during your stay at our hotel. This is not the normal standard which we strive to deliver at Jurys Inn Leeds and it is disappointing that we failed to meet your expectations on this occasion.

I can assure you that we take our guest’s comments very seriously as we strive to continuously improve the service of the hotel. I can assure you that the issues that you have highlighted with be inestigated.

I hope that the problems you have had during your stay will not deter you from using Jurys Inns again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Good location from the train station and lies between that and the Royal Armouries museum.
The restaurant food is very good for evening meals and breakfast.
The housekeeping and up keep of the rooms was disappointing, cleanliness not a priority, in need of a good decorate.
Staff friendly and helpful

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jillbryan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us regarding your recent stay.

It is great to see that you enjoyed our food offering in the hotel and I can assure you that I will pass on your feedback to our team. They will be pleased to see that you thought so highly of their efforts.

I would also like to take the opportunity to apologise that you did not find the quality of your room to be up to standard. We and the housekeeping team will endeavour to look into this further as this is not our normal standard that we uphold.

We are currently undergoing an in house regeneration of our rooms and soon to be looking into further decorating for the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back in the future so that you will see what changes we have and are currently in the process of making.