2,468 results
All reviewscity centrebrewery wharfcar parktriple roomroyal armouriesbars and restaurantslovely hotelhen partybusiness tripwould stay againreception staffsaturday nightshort staychecking intrain stationgood nights sleepcomfy bed
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

A quick overnight for work.
Nice friendly staff on what seemed a quite Sunday night .
A nice warm welcome from reception .
My room was on the ninth floor and a fair size with a very comfortable bed.It would be good to see USB charger points in the room .
The bar prices were reasonable and the bar food was very good .
I will stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I’d never stayed at a Jury’s Inn hotel before and I was pleasantly surprised. For the price I had an excellent night’s sleep in a great location in the city, close to where I was working but would also be great for bars, etc and shopping. The room was small and looked out over the bins but the bed was very comfortable and a good shower too. Breakfast was fine, not brilliant, but plenty of choice.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the jury’s for a very good price. For everywhere in Leeds centre for a triple room prices were averaging £400 for 1 night!! Jury’s by far the best price £155.
We arrived at 11am to learn our room was already ready for us to check in!! Hassle free and lovely reception staff!! Room was very nice, bottled water biscuits and the usual tea/ coffee on arrival. Also fantastic bonus we got a complimentary costa coffee in the bar and a voucher for 10% off all food/ drink during our stay.
Massive thumbs up cannot fault the stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is a nice hotel but we had numerous issues.

I booked four rooms, for myself and 3 colleagues. Check in took over half an hour (when we were short of time due to a function we were all due to attend) and this left us little time to get ready.

One of my colleagues had no electricity in his room, and had to be moved - this took a while.

The rooms were quite warm, we couldn't set the air con lower than 24c, and so we didn't sleep well.

There is a strange smell of "a cheesy vomit" both outside the hotel, and on the 4th floor in the back corner and other areas. Not sure if it is cooking smells but it is quite unpleasant.

Lastly, the hotel has a deal with a nearby car park where you can park overnight for £3.50. Only that offer has ended (but not removed from the website) and it is now £8.

A nice hotel but just needs a few things sorting out.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Have stayed here before, as it is close to amenities and centre of Leeds and has easy access to car park next door. Great check-in - early access to room and was told they had upgraded me to a superior room. Not clear what was different to a standard - small bed and cramped room.

Had better stays in Premier Inn at lower cost - this is a hotel that doesn’t seem to know where to pitch itself, either as a budget or mid-range option.

Dreadful nights sleep - noisy neighbours and upstairs, noisy corridors when people returned home late.

Had issue with TV remote that was not resolved.

1  Thank Y8495TEdavidw