2,527 results
All reviews city centre brewery wharf car park triple room royal armouries bars and restaurants lovely hotel hen party business trip would stay again short stay reception staff checking in saturday night train station good nights sleep comfy bed
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Several months ago I posted a comment that was quite critical of the hotel and reception. I have to say the hotel management have done an amazing job following my feedback. The reception, restaurant and bar staff are so friendly and welcoming and Vicky has been amazing. Thanks to everyone for making home from home. Ps the new bedding is fantastic.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The room was in the 9th floor overlooking Leeds and the canal. It was quiet and the bed was comfy. The room came with early check in at 1200 and late check out. We were given vouchers for coffee and drinks at the bar. The room had free kit Kat, Diet Coke, Tassimo coffee machine. Ideally located for the calls area and shopping. We parked in the long stay brewery car park, overnight for about £10. It is a minutes walk to the hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017

A lovely hotel with friendly staff. check in & departure was very quick even though it was very busy with large groups in the foyer at the same time. Nice layout of facilities. Quiet & comfy at night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The hotel caters for a highly defined market, the obviously understand the market very well and cater to it perfectly. There is nothing to criticise, its clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. Its not exactly innovative or exciting but its still very good and I would stay there again without issue.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I paid £120 for a 1 night stay on 18th February. The room was very basic and both the room and bathroom is in need of an update; to echo another review the bathroom also is hospital-like in decor. We felt we were put on the hen/stag party floor as we found it was very noisy as there was at least 1 hen party on the same floor...why put a couple on the same level??? We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past but will be looking elsewhere next time we're in Leeds due to the overinflated price and substandard room; there is so much competition out there in Leeds city centre - Jurys Inn need to do much better.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Rob M, Manager at Jurys Inn Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Hello KimmyLou,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. We appreciate both good and bad feedback as this helps us to improve our hotel for the future. I am very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your stay with us. We do try our best to allocate rooms accordingly but on busy nights it may be difficult to keep groups and couples completely separate. I will pass your concerns on to our front office manager who will speak with her team and make sure they are being vigilant with their allocation.
Again, please accept my sincerest apologies, and as a gesture of good will, I would like to offer you a complimentary upgrade to one of our executive suites for your nest stay with us. Please email me on Claire_allen@jurysinns.com and let me know when you will be staying and I will arrange this for you.

Kind regards,