The Queens - Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 137
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 128
USD 84
USD 168
USD 145
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 94
USD 185
USD 179
  • Fitness centre
Roomzzz Leeds City(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 152
USD 147
  • Breakfast included
Roomzzz Leeds City West(Leeds)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 81
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a night whilst househunting in Leeds. After a terrible air bnb found this and was wonderful, family run, clean and with everything you could need at a fantastic price. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Antonia5521
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

No faults what's so ever. Friendly, clean and great staff. There's been some horrible reviews of this lovely place of late. Please come and try and be very surprised. Breakfast is great with no delay if your either late or just damned impatient. Well worth the money. 1 minute walk into the thick of things, especially the uni. I'm a contracts director who needs to located centrally for most of my works within this city, this is perfect. Give it a go and don't listen to all of the crap. If you want the Hinton book it. If you want to meet a lovely family and have great experience come here. WARNING. DONE WALK BY. Enjoy your stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Mick K
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Close to campus, but not suitable to renting out rooms. Not only very dirty, but shower not functioning. Central heating system irregular and unforeseeable. Fire alarm in the morning without explanation.
Bathroom too small and dirt everywhere.
Never ever again

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I stayed at the Avalon Guest House on Saturday 5th March 2016 on my 1st ever visit to Leeds. I was awoken from my sleep at 1am on the morning of the 6th by a drunken guest knocking on doors in the Avalon and disturbing other people. I didn't feel safe the rest of the night and got very little sleep! I mentioned my concerns to Nathan the Manager the next morning, but he wasn't too interested in addressing concerns to my satisfaction! I would avoid staying at this guesthouse if the quality of some of the guests is anything to go by. I personally won't be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank PaulAnthony E
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

With a few friends, we visit Leeds. We stayed at Avalon Guest House and the staff running the place were friendly and very hospitable in providing our needs. The room we stayed was a family room and it was like a hotel room. Despite of a certain cuisine smell in the house, it was a pleasant experience. Thumbs up to the wonderful family running the business. Thank you Nathan for the warm welcome we received there. Jacqueline

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends