“Won't be back”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Beautiful room, was a clock maker's shop. Visited around 4.30, only one other customer in. House wine unavailable, chose the next one on the (short) list. After a long wait we were told that was also unavailable and offered another. Decided to just have the tap water we'd already asked for. It was another ten minutes in coming.

Food was average only, naan bread fine but the two different meals we had were only ok. Supermarkets chilled food is better quality. Will not be returning.

Date of visit: April 2018
AmKitchen A, Manager at AM Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear leedsUKLesley
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am sorry to read your review at "AM" we aim to satisfy all our customers. I hope you will come back and dine with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Well where do I begin we booked at table for Friday at 4pm as we were going to see a show at night. This is a lovely cosy wee restaurant. The restaurant was very clean. The waiter was extremely nice and polite. We ordered a starter and a main and WOW it was fantastic the best we have ever tasted so if your in Leeds give this place a visit. You will not be disappointed. The cost was very reasonable as well.

Dear joseph21
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am happy you had a fantastic meal at "AM" and it was the best you have ever tasted and of course not forgetting the cost was very reasonable. I hope to see you back at the restaurant next time you visit Leeds.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I will start my review on a positive note, the staff are exellent service second to none! Lovely place but the food is not the best was quite disappointed, the naan bread was the only nice thing :( my husband had chicken tikka sizzler the chicken was bland as was my lamb in the lamb passanda and the curry was spicey but tasteless I compared it too a asda curry or a pub curry such a shame as the staff are spot on :(

Date of visit: March 2018
AmKitchen A, Manager at AM Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear debmac144
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am sorry to read your review, you should have informed your waiter at the time and he would of exchanged your dishes, as you mention in your review the staff are spot on and we want all of our customers to have a wonderful experience when dining at "AM"

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The food is of a high standard and the building is very interesting in an old fashioned way. The staff were efficient and attentive if not particularly smiley or happy looking.

Date of visit: March 2018
AmKitchen A, Manager at AM Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Jimmy M
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM Kitchen & Bar, I am happy you had a nice evening in nice surroundings on your recent visit to "AM". I hope to see you back at the restaurant in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Called in today after a brek of 12 months or o. I was surprised that it wan't as busy as last time I ate here and was a bit worried as to why. However, the service was still impeccable, the food excellent , definitely not "fast food" by any stretc of the magination. Greeat time and I won'tleave it so long before returning again. Great early evening treat. Thank you

Date of visit: March 2018
AmKitchen A, Manager at AM Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear galey2000
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for AM KIctehn & Bar, I am happy you had a great time at "AM" and the food was excellent. Both myself and the staff look forward to seeing you back at the restaurant soon.