“Homely and warm, excellent location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen View from the lounge of historic Main Street
View from the lounge of historic Main Street
Bedroom 2 with double bed
Master bedroom with views of historic Main Street
Kitchen
Historic Main Street. Apartment is located overlooking the cobbled street.
View from apartment lounge window
Haworth at Christmas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 48 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Trail7510...
“Homely and warm, excellent location.”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Four of us stayed in the apartment over the Easter break. It is in a perfect location for exploring Haworth and a five minute walk from the moors. Other reviews have said the apartment is 'tired' and it is a little bit, but overall it's homely, comfy, warm (we were there in the cold weather and snow). It's spacious, very clean and has a fully equipped kitchen if you want to self-cater, although there are five pubs within 100 hundred yards of the apartment so you don't need to cook if you don't want to! We cooked a meal on the last evening and had all the utensils we needed. The two double-bedrooms are large and the beds are comfy. We didn't meet Jason, the owner, but we picked the keys up from the girls in Emma's Cafe underneath the apartment and they were lovely and really helpful.
Negatives:
The apartment is above a cafe so you have two flights up a metal staircase on the outside of the building to access the front door - not ideal if you are, or taking with you, infirm or older people.
Our friend said the window in the smaller of the double bedrooms was drafty and her curtains billowed all night. The windows in that room and the bathroom are gaffer-taped up so it looks a bit tatty.
Having said that we loved it and it was priced competitively. We paid the same price for the 3 bed apartment that we were quoted by the Fleece Inn down the road for B&B so it was good value for money. We'll be booking again. Thanks Jason.

UkTracyF
UK
“Couldn't want a better location”
Reviewed 13 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Loved our stay here, the sofa is a little old but covered in very clean throws. It is a huge apartment with views either over the valley where you can watch the steam from the steam trains or over the main street right opposite the church steps. The owner let us bring our dogs, there is central parking and the place was warm, comfortable and huge! The only draw back for some (not us though) is the access is via a set of external stairs so not great for those with mobility issues but other than that it is perfect.

SANDRA B
“a lovely short break in a cosy setting”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Perfect location close to all amenities, and the apartment was charming and comfortable. We will be back in 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

LizH1583
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Really disappointed and would not book again”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Overall, too many niggles to be a decent place to stay.
The location is good, for a brief visit to Howarth, parking is just over the road at the pub (I found the passage to the rear parking too tricky to tackle).  Easy enough to pick up the key, but the listing should note that to get to the flat you have to climb 2 flights up an external fire escape – so people with young kids/mobility issues will struggle.
Downsides are that the pub (opposite) is really noisy – 2 evenings in (I have a young son so couldn’t go out) both marred by constant loud music and drunken noise until very late.  If you plan on being in the flat in the evening – be aware.  I was brushed off with the ‘it’s a Bank Holiday’ excuse – but that’s irrelevant – it’s a noisy pub!
The photos for the flat do not represent what it’s really like.  I was very disappointed by the standard of the flat and furnishings/equipment.  The outside patio is non-existent; the flat has the pervasive smell from the café below (a very old greasy smell, which made me feel physically sick).  The sofa/chair are filthy, covered in throws and my back is still aching from sitting on them.  The windows need sorting out – many are misted/have condensation on the inside, the bathroom window kept blowing open and was very difficult to close.  The window in the back bedroom had a strong wind blowing through it (around the edge) and it was closed!  The bathroom shelf is wobbly, light cords are tatty bits of rope.  The shower in the back study room is just weird.  The equipment in the kitchen is all old/cheap and didn’t inspire any desire to cook a meal.  The fittings for one curtain fixing disinigrated when I opened the curtain and one just partially fell off the wall. The carpets are stained in the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Generally a flat with ancient décor and signs of neglect in every room.
This was not a cheap place to stay for me – £190 for 2 nights and I genuinely cannot recall staying somewhere quite as unpleasant, for so much money.  So if you just want a central location and plan not to spend any time in the flat (apart from to sleep), this may suit you.  But I would recommend finding a better place for your money.
I left this review on the feedback form for the site I booked this place through - owners response 'nice guests, I hope you had a good stay'...clearly had not read my review and I conclude really doesn't care about the standard of the accommodation.
I took some photos which show the standard of the place - and will try and load these in for reference
What a shame!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing