“Tranquil tea and cake”

Miss Butterfinger's
Ranked #4 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Bradford
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Today was my third solo visit. On each visit, I have been made to feel welcome and haven't felt daft sitting on my own. On my first visit, I had a cream tea which was served on a tricycle, my second an afternoon tea with open sandwiches, scone and trimmings, crisps, sausage roll and a selection of homemade cakes, today I opted for deluxe afternoon tea with choice of paninis, scone and trimmings, soup and a selection of homemade cakes. I highly recommend any of the above and have noted that everything I have seen come out of the kitchen looks delicious! The tea is leaves, the china is vintage and the decor is so cute. Well worth a visit

3  Thank MaxineKelly

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I dropped in this morning as I wanted something to do and didn't feel like going far. I'd heard a good things from a friend and I used to be round the corner from me.

I ordered the Pink Hot Chocolate (if you're anything like me, then that is enough of a selling point... I mean PINK) and a Cranberry and Brie panini. The service was quick and the staff were lovely.

The decoration and lay out is perfectly out of the 40's/ 50's, very floral and colourful and just the pick me up I needed before a busy day.

If you're local, it's certainly worth a visit if nothing else just for the fantastic menu.

1  Thank JackRStorer
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We had an lovely afternoon tea. Everything tasted amazing and was beautifully presented. Cant wait to go again!!

1  Thank Claire19Leeds
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Visited today to claim our prize that I had won in January. Had a lovely strawberry hot chocolate served in a glass welly boot, and chocolate cupcake. Lovely as always. Made to feel welcome, and fast and efficient service. New premises offers more space and decorated in a homely, vintage theme. Definitely worth a visit and always arrive to a warm welcome. Thankyou for having us and the pleasure to win your most recent competition. ☕️.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Warm and welcoming environment is the first awe. It's a tea room taken out of time and it's lovely.

I had myself a scone with cream and jam ... that's right I put the cream first I AINT AFRAID then the jam with a pot of tea.

Not just any tea but tea leaves with a strainer and the scone was homemade and it was so fluffy and light and heavenly.

I treated myself to a slice of cake also ( chocolate chip & vegan forest fruits - very nice)

Reasonably priced and great service ... well worth a visit. Small tea room so can get busy which is a sign of a great establishment.

I'd book prior because they host private parties which is a greater sign of a well established business.

Thank you to Emily and her waitress for my lovely afternoon tea :) I will be returning.

I would share photos but I ate everything far to fast.

3  Thank Matthew L