“Great! ”
Review of The canteen

The canteen
Ranked #132 of 800 Restaurants in Bradford
Price range: USD 2 - USD 8
Description: The canteen is a bright and modern cafe serving a selection of tasty breakfasts and lunches. Situated next door to our new Cookery School, The canteen is a 'profit for purpose' enterprise selling delicious homemade foods whilst training our next generation of Hoteliers, Chefs and Waitresses & Waiters. Buy from us and contribute to your local community!
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and really enjoy seeing the students developing their confidence serving customers. The chocolate brownie's are delicioushighly recommended

1  Thank steph1975xx

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I visit the canteen most days. Mainly for my coffee in the morning. The staff are friendly and always have a smile. I have also eaten lunch. The food is of high quality and plenty of it. I highly recommend anyone to visit The Canteen whether you are on your own or with family and friends.

1  Thank Kazbickster
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Delicious food and low prices, that's what I call a bargain! I've visited The Canteen a few times and my experience was superb each time. I've tried their coffee, sandwiches - egg mayo, and a roasted chicken - both were divine. Very rich & generous filling. And then there was soup.... I've tried beetroot but it was a tough call because there was mushroom soup available too and both looked amazing. I'd whole-heartedly recommend The Canteen to all lovers of good quality, home made food.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Lovely food I go here every day for my dinner!
Couldn't ask for better service.
I love the hot specials and soup that they have on everyday.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

What a wonderful venue in the centre of Bradford. So convenient for car parking and rail station. Beautifully presented food in delightful surroundings and a pleasing feeling to know the Staff are undertaking/completing training in a professional manner.

Aspire-igen, Public Relations Manager at The canteen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Hello KeithMrYorkshire,
Thank you very much for your kind words about the canteen. We're really glad you enjoyed your business lunch with us and appreciate the surroundings. We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues back soon for a bite to eat with us. I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Kind regards,