“classy city,comf clean appartment”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Roman Quarter

double bedroom
King size double bedroom
Ensuite shower room
Bathroom
Balcony looking out to courtyard
Concierge Service
East Walls entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Disappointing, not comfortable.”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I have filled in form to indicate our problems at the apartment
Bed and settees uncomfortable, unable to put heating on, could not find thermostat. Lighting not good.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen very well equiped
Liked least: Settees very uncomfortable
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Oct 2016
maldwynle...
San Fulgencio, Spain
“classy city,comf clean appartment”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

great location-close to some great bars and restaurants theatre and cinema nearby plenty to see and do -weather was warm and dry which helped - apartment well equipped quiet and cosy -

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Sep 2016
I'm pleased you enjoyed your time at Roman Quarter. You were lovely guests and would welcome you back any time
RoRoSheen
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I have stayed in these holiday lets a few times, and I've loved it every time. There easy to find, in a really nice area. The cleanliness and quality of the apartment where outstanding, all the ammonites included. The apartment was beautifully set out, would visit again

26 Sep 2015
I'm pleased you enjoyed staying at Roman Quarter apartment and will be happy to welcome you back in the future.
Trish W
Ilkley, United Kingdom
“Everything you need and more”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Super apartment situated in a very well designed complex within easy reach of restaurants and town centre. The owner has given careful consideration to everything required for a first class stay - comfortable beds and sitting area, well equipped kitchen with usual white goods including washing machine/dryer and dishwasher; super! Underground secure car parking space. Secure entry system to apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Oct 2016
"The settees were replaced last year for firmer ones as we had some feed back that the other ones were too soft and likewise the bed mattress was replaced in March. It is impossible to cater for the preference of all guests as some like hard and others prefer soft mattresses. We use a medium firm mattress and this seems to satisfy most guests. I did explain that I had just seen the missing light bulb and unfortunately didn't have the appropriate spare one. We have now replaced the light bulb and would have been happy to come back with a new light bulb had I know it was causing you a problem. We take the comfort of our guests very seriously and I'm disappointed you didn't contact me during your stay so we could help you.I could have easily replaced the lightbulb and shown you the heating thermostat which is on the coffee table by the television."
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing