“Great Potential”

Aladdin Turkish Restaurant & Shisha Lounge
Ranked #249 of 594 Restaurants in Coventry
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Visited with my boyfriend on a Saturday night. We went on his recommendation when he first visit a couple of weeks before. Not located in the best area, but once you're inside you forget that. Very spacious, if anything they could do with more furniture e.g tables/chairs! Very welcoming and friendly staff. Food is very reasonably priced, we went for the sharing combo. Lots of different lamb, chicken, rice, couscous, soup, salad, warn bread with dips. All that for £13 for the two of us! They only serve soft drinks. You can bring your own alcohol for a small charge. You certainly will not leave hungry. We did not use the Shisha lounge, but it was a nice atmosphere with plenty of people. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 18 January 2015

Went on a Friday and enjoyed a great evening . Food was really nice and not greasy or overly spiced like some of the Indian food you find when you are out .

I believe the food here has a Middle Eastern or Afghan influence .

I would recommend the Lamb kebabs and rice , absolutely lovely .

Would go again very soon

Reviewed 28 September 2014

This was my first visit to Alladin to have a meal with family, i never expected it to be as nice when I first approached the entrance as it looked small from the outside but as soon as we went in I was very suprised how big it was! Our waitress was very freindly and our order came very quickly, we ordered a selection of grilled meat on a platter which included the rice, salad, turkish bread with humous. The food was satisfactory I was happy with everything generally. I loved the atmosphere it bought many memories of when I visited Turkey. Went to peep in the shisha garden at the rear of the restaurant and it looked fantastic the decor was spot on and the atmosphere was buzzing! I would defo be coming back here again.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

just went to for a meal here, once someone took our order, it did take a while to get the drinks, then part of our main course was served, then they said what we ordered they had ran out of, then the starter came and 3 mins later the main came. all very confusing, don't think ill rush back

1  Thank michellefisher2002