All reviews toby carvery car park travel lodge wet room reception staff were very friendly beds were very comfortable city centre excellent stay tea and coffee facilities comfortable stay stoneleigh park great place to stay plenty of parking budget hotel family room decent size room was spotless
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel is great for a stopover if you are in the area - good links to the motorways and proximity to Coventry, but very quiet due to it's more villagey location.

There was plenty of (free) parking and a Toby carvery on the other side of the car park, which is great if you want something to eat and drink and are with your family or partner.

The reception staff were very friendly and welcoming and the hotel looked clean and smart as soon as you step through the doors.

My room was ground floor and looked the same as any other Travelodge room - it has everything you need and the bed is very comfortable. Again, really good standard of cleanliness.

My only bugbear is not actually with Travelodge, but with Virgin, who provide their wi-fi. As I had neglected to pay for wi-fi at the time of booking, I had to do this in my room. No significant problem there (so long as you are reasonably tech-savvy), but one payment is supposed to allow you 2 devices. I spent about 45 minutes trying to get a second device set up, but as Virgin don't send you an activation code when you purchase in-room, this proved to be impossible and I had to pay a second time. Now, it's only £3 a pop so like most people, I won't bother trying to reclaim this from Virgin, but a word of warning - if you are going to want wi-fi - please book it when you book the room!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CarrieB72
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I had to stay at this hotel unexpectedly due to my boiler breaking at the end of February, during the Beast of east, I have young children. I couldn’t have received this service at 5 star hotels. Please don’t waste your money at any other hotel, visit Travelodge Coventry binley as the staff are amazing and brilliant value for money. Me and my family were amazed, they are mitchell cheesy, you can see they actually care. When you need extra blankets, their smile comes across as they would give you the world! Great place, amazing staff, brilliant value for money.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank Mandemangat
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. The staff were really friendly, I was greeted by Joanna upon my arrival she was very welcoming and attentive to all my needs. The facilities were all up to scratch and the bed was comfy! As i departed I was thanked for my stay by another friendly member of staff. Overall i would recommend this hotel as it is very reasonable and in a great location.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank katieevans09
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This hotel is very reasonably priced, free parking, lovely staff, comfortable beds, clean, £10 taxi fare into city centre.
Only trouble was even in freezing outdoor temperatures and heating off the room was very hot and the adjoining Toby is obvious choice for nrealkfast but should be avoided for breakfast. Please see separate review.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LC180660
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband and myself stayed here for one night while we had some building work done. The disabled room that we had was nice and spacious with a wet room. Decent sized double bed, which was very comfortable. Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Room tip: room 108 is a very good accessible room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple