“Great place.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Good service, lovely food. Father-in-law and wife had fantastic smoked fish starter and brother in law's carpaccio looked great.
I tried gnocchi for the first time ever; it was pleasant with a nice pesto sauce.
My lamb main course was gorgeous, really well cooked. Steak looked lovely and a prawn pasta dish also went down well. 5 clean plates and we all still crammed desserts in.
Father-in-law was well impressed by our choice for his birthday meal so a successful afternoon.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We have for years celebrated our big stuff at The Bell in Monks Kirby but finding it closed down we had to find another venue. I cannot fault anything about this beautiful venue. Staff and service were excellent. We felt like we were the most important people in the room. Food divine and such an amazing selection of dishes to choose from. Wine was a very fine house wine. And the birthday cake they made for me was delicious and I don't like cake. Could not recommend this enough and will go back again when hubby is 50.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

A good location with a fair menu. A Great welcome with Al fresco dining available. The food was a little average de to the bland sauces. The meat and fish were cooked perfectly and would be better on their own, A good selection of vegetables and wine too. A friendly place to meet up with friends.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Excellent meal in every respect and Antonio and the stall were, as usual operating at a very high standard! Would recommend for sure.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I've been meaning to visit this restaurant for ages and finally did lastnight with my partner!! The ambience is very romantic and the service was good and non intrusive! The food was delicious yet pricey and you do have to factor in ordering sides with your mains!
On the whole though I was very happy with my visit and will be visiting again in the future.