“50th Birthday Celebration”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We have for years celebrated our big stuff at The Bell in Monks Kirby but finding it closed down we had to find another venue. I cannot fault anything about this beautiful venue. Staff and service were excellent. We felt like we were the most important people in the room. Food divine and such an amazing selection of dishes to choose from. Wine was a very fine house wine. And the birthday cake they made for me was delicious and I don't like cake. Could not recommend this enough and will go back again when hubby is 50.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

A good location with a fair menu. A Great welcome with Al fresco dining available. The food was a little average de to the bland sauces. The meat and fish were cooked perfectly and would be better on their own, A good selection of vegetables and wine too. A friendly place to meet up with friends.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Excellent meal in every respect and Antonio and the stall were, as usual operating at a very high standard! Would recommend for sure.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I've been meaning to visit this restaurant for ages and finally did lastnight with my partner!! The ambience is very romantic and the service was good and non intrusive! The food was delicious yet pricey and you do have to factor in ordering sides with your mains!
On the whole though I was very happy with my visit and will be visiting again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Visited Da Vinci's a couple of weeks ago, altho' I live locally I hadn't been for several years. It is definitely a special occasion place, certainly in terms of price. The food we had was very good quality and the service is attentive, overly so at times. I don't need my wine & water glasses topping up 3 or 4 times during the meal & I only need to be asked once if my food is ok.
There were two of us, we each had a starter, I had a slight alteration to mine (the original had chilli, which I can't eat - when the bill came I had been charged £3 more for that, without being advised of the fact!). We had mains, one pasta, one duck [so avoiding the excellent but very expensive steaks!] I had ice cream and we had a litre of house wine, £81 for two. It'll be sometime before I go back, unless someone else is paying, of course!

3  Thank Kris P