“Bollywood Night”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Art of Bengal Cuisine
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We had the most fabulous night! Great music, wonderful dancers and the usual delicious food! We didn’t know what to expect from this first time Bollywood night, but it really was a great evening. Everyone joined in. Loved the henna design I got too fromTenishia (sorry if I got your name wrong). Can definitely recommend it. Many thanks to all the Bengal team for a memorable evening

Date of visit: November 2018
Ahad S, Guest Relations Manager at The Art of Bengal Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Jill K,

Thank you for leaving a great review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our Bollywood night and we are very happy to have received your recommendation.

We always have a fantastic time with our customers at these events and we hope to see you again at future themed nights.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my wife shared a lovely anniversary meal here tonight. It's only a mile from our house but I'd gladly travel 10 miles here as the food and service was excellent as it always is. Friendly staff and prompt service.

1  Thank Andy M

Dear Andy M,

Thank you for leaving a fantastic review.

We are very happy to hear that both yourself and your wife enjoyed your anniversary meal with us. We love nothing more than helping our customers make fabulous memories.

We hope to see you both again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

First time I visited here was 5th October for my friends bday meal. I can honestly say it’s the best korma & peshwari naan I’ve had in a long time. The waiter was also very friendly and funny. Would highly recommend and will definitely be returning.

1  Thank 0911bevc

Dear Bev C,

We are very pleased to have received your recommendation and we are very glad that we were able to help you to celebrate your friend's birthday. It is always a pleasure to be able to be a part of such special occasions.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I honestly have never had an Indian meal as nice as this, the flavours, the sauces, everything is perfect.
Have tried a few others and never had one as nice ... xx

Dear Natalie B,

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review.

We are so pleased to hear that you find our food to be 'perfect'. As customer satisfaction is our main priority it is very rewarding to receive such fantastic feedback.

We hope to provide you with many more enjoyable dishes soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Dinner in BD give us mix feelings, service very friendly, food really tasty.
BUT :
When we been order our food I couldn't decide what I fancy which make me choose a Raj Akni Byirani (mix of chicken, lamb and prawn).
While I eat my meal I try to find at least 1 prawn in it, but unfortunately there wasn't Any :(
Not even 1 !

So I think the restaurant have to either remove that from the menu OR add whatever was missing.

Also please make sure u ask for the food to be hot as ours was nearly cold when arrived ;(

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear Sylwia W,

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our service and food and we sorry to hear that we missed out the prawns. Our Raj Akni Biryani does still contain prawns. We apologise for this error and can ensure you that this will not happen again. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and this is not a norm for us.

We hope that this will not affect your future visits and we hope to see you soon.