“Easter with the grand kids”

RedKangaroo Trampoline Park Coventry
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Yes it's that time again Grand Daddy Day Care. Went to Conkers last week and had a great day (weather made it). Spotted this place and decided that will make a change. They had been to a place in Tamworth before. Place is very new and great for kids albeit just under £12 for one hour with the purchase for their special socks and you can only use their socks. The cafe needs a wake up call. It is ridiculously slow. There were a few kids running round the outside area and no staff appeared to be concerned.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Like most parents, we take our kids to places they would like and we are waiting on the sidelines.
The trampoline park is fabulous so if my son were writing this review it would be 5 stars BUT I'm writing it as a spectating parent.
I had to wait 15 minutes in a queue for a coffee. There ate no price lists visible. The drinks choice for coffee tea or hot chocolate was okay but cold drinks were a jug of water , a jug of squash or a carton of orange. My son doesn't like orange so a jug of water I got. The lady next to me returned her slush from only one working flavour as it clearly wasn't working - it was just coloured water. There were no straws for the 'slush' -none left. My cappuccino was left behind the till after I'd paid and I had to ask for it. There were sugar sachets and sugar everywhere but no stirrers or spoons for the hot drinks. The crisps are right at the back of the kitchen area instead of being near the till point for the servers to get to and the food choice is ... rose horrible rollover instant hotdogs, crisps or a slice of chocolate cake which one of te servers touched when slicing off a piece. This is a new venue but all te staff are already looking automated and miserable.
Just saw someone with a plate of pizza?? Was it snuck in or is that on the non existant menu?
So I hope someone takes note at RK -the cafe area should be a good experience with decent choices for the parents who have paid for their kids to come here.
If you're coming - hopefully this has been sorted out - but bring a dink and chocolate in case!
The kids will love the actual trampoline part of it all.

6  Thank Martina I