“Gorgeous Vegan Meals”
Review of Millie's Kitchen

Millie's Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 594 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Description: Authentic Mediterranean street food delight, in the hearth of Coventry city Center. From traditional thin base Pizza, deliciously filled Calzone, to our very own Turkish Lahmajoun, we also present a delicious range of pasta, lasagna with Veggy and vegan options, all freshly prepared on site everyday and a healthy breakfast option with breakfast calzone , morning pastries and fresh smoothies or hot drinks. So whatever you fancy, we have the dish for you!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've been to Millie's a few times and everytime we've been the service and the food has been amazing especially if you are looking for vegan options :)

MilliesKitchen, Manager at Millie's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you, we are so pleased to offer even more Vegan option coming this new year . Watch out for Vegan lasagna and tasty Vegan pasta sauce .
Hope to welcome you again soon :)

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Tried for the first time as Vegan options were on the board. Pasta, smoothies, calzone, pizza with vegan cheese too.

Had a pizza made fresh in front of me, the prices were very reasonable, the ingredients were outstanding and the customer service was excellent.

Fantastic option for food on the go in Coventry if you are Vegan. Go check it out.

Watch out for seven tastier Vegan Calzones with Breakfast options , Vegan lasagna and tasty Vegan pasta sauce .
Hope to welcome you again soon :)

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Good quality home made style Italian cuisine. Another benefit being the affordable prices and vegetarian options.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Ok, so listen up; I have been here before, more than once. I live and work in Coventry, and I know my way around the lunch venues. I also like to eat good food, I like to eat home-made food, and I also happen to be a vegetarian.

I had been past the street food stalls in Market Way more times than I can count, and varied my custom around different cuisines. One one occasion, I had a carb-craving that I thought could only be sated by pasta, preferably in large doses. So off I go, on my break, for Pesto Pasta from Millie's Kitchen when - Quelle Horreur! - I was informed that there was no pesto left! I was not in the mood for a creamy dish, I wanted herby goodness, and then I head a word that has informed my food choices ever since...

Zaarta.

It's a blend of Mediterranean herbs and toasted sesame seeds in olive oil, spread over a fresh, crisp pizza base, with optional cheese and veggies and such, baked to perfection in the pizza oven and served (luckily) with plenty of napkins. I have never looked back!

I try to get to Millie's at least once or twice a month, and if I'm lucky more often. Everything I've had is good, and I love to chat to someone so invested in the culture and food and multicultural identity of Coventry.

Get yourself down to Millie's Kitchen, and grab a bite; reasonable prices, great quality, fresh food. Support your local businesses and treat yourself to some real food.

:-)

MilliesKitchen, Owner at Millie's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for this amazing detailed review . We always take pride in our service and our homemade food so it's a really great achievement to know we have done a top job, delivering good food with a smile and a perk!
We always aimed to do the best of our ability to achieve maximum taste spub happiness!
We thrive to offer a great quality food and to have a good range of choice at all time....sorry we runned out of pesto on that occasion ! We are all refilled now , including vegan pesto!
See you soon!! :)

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food... friendly staff couldn't do enough to help...freshly Made pizza while u wait...inexpensive for the quality. Would reccomend a visit.

Thank you we looking forward to see you soon :)