“Birthday Brunch”

Hickory's Smokehouse Burton Green
Ranked #32 of 649 Restaurants in Coventry
Price range: USD 13 - USD 32
Description: Hickory’s Smokehouse Burton Green, Warwickshire is a Southern Style American Restaurant, offering everything Southern Hospitality has to offer.
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter for her birthday, along with my parents. Food was excellent, big portions but very tasty. Service was friendly and efficient. And my daughter got a personal masterclass with the bartender on how to make a cocktail. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

This restaurant was recommended to my husband by a friend. It was quite a distance to travel for a meal, but was highly recommended so we gave it a try. My husband had booked a table and said it was for a birthday. On our arrival we were seated straight away and the table had balloons on it saying "Happy Birthday" which was a lovely touch. The food was hot and plentiful. The only downside was the custard ice cream. I wasn't keen as it was a bit tasteless. Other than that, it was an excellent evening. The staff were really friendly and checked we were enjoying our meal a few times. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Someone had recommended this to us so we thought we would give it a try as it sounded different to what we normally would choose. We hadn't booked but there was no problem but it was a Monday evening. You probably would have to book other nights and weekends. It has a cosy American theme and the food was really good. I would say typical American style food. I had the pulled pork which was great and my husband had the slow beef which was cooked to perfection. We did have a slight issue with the wine as we thought they were charging far too much for an inferior wine but the Manager was great and let us have a different wine at the same price. In fact all the staff were really friendly and helpful. Hope they do look into what they stock if they want to charge so much for a bottle. Would definitely recommend though for the food.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Nice lunch with the family. Probably my absolute favourite restaurant ok all time!

The Louisiana Hot Sauce Chicken Wings are fantastic.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

First time here for breakfast, and it was fantastic. Pancakes, Bacon & Maple Syrup were delicious and the American breakfast was huge and all that was needed for most of the day.