“Brilliant Dinner”
Review of Pasta Di Piazza

Pasta Di Piazza
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasta Di Piazza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 2,514 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: USD 25 - USD 61
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This really is a super restaurant, the food never disappoints, and the service is fairly good. We had crab & salmon, mushroom and garlic bread starters. My wife's lamb fillet was fabulous, the rest of us stuck with traditional and excellent Italian dishes. Brilliant venue brilliant dinner.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Dropped in here for an evening meal whilst the children were at a party. I ordered the wrong meal (totally my mistake-ordered something with mushrooms which I’m allergic to!!) and when I was unable to eat the meal the restaurant didn’t charge me for my mistake and also cooked me what I was meant to order to take home!! I’ve never experienced such wonderful service and bending over backwards to accommodate a customer...especially when it was me in the wrong. Absolutely amazing! Thank you

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This restaurants never disappoints, go there every couple of months, not as regularly as would like to. Tried a steak, Seafood special dish, salad, prawns and more dishes. All have been very well cooked and tasty. The staff are really friendly, the atmosphere is very relaxed and chilled. The prices are very reasonable and they stock some nice red wine. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Agne K
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Interesting walk to get here, but is a lovely area when you get there. Went here with some business colleagues from Spain. Waitress sat us at our table and then ignored us. Eventually took our drinks order and then our food. But then they brought the wrong starters, mixed us with another table. Main course was good, though one of our 5 main courses arrived 5 mins after the rest. Crab ravioli was lovely and everyone else enjoyed their mains too.. Food was definitely worth the visit, just table staff having a bad night I guess.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Booked on-line with open table. My wife s 50th Birthday treat.
Disappointed. The restaurant did not check our reservation which was made on-line.
Please do not book on line. Waste of time.
Sunday service is second rate.
Go for a curry instead.