“40th Wedding celebrations”

Boars Head World Buffet
Ranked #252 of 2,537 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Quality, fun restaurant with all you can choose for a set price. Talented chefs, live cooking stations, fresh buffet, bakery, bar with good choice of cocktails and Wine. The last seating and buffet closing times are always 30 minutes before published closing times.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Our visit to this restaurant was a fabulous experience. From the first class and very friendly, efficient and caring service from all the staff to the amazing and interesting selection of foods. The excellent choice from all the different types of foods meant everyone in our party enjoyed the foods that they wanted. Everything was clean, fresh and replenished regularly. Great for those with great big appetites to those who eat limited amounts as the quality of all the food was excellent. Even 90 year old Nanna enjoyed it emmensely and wants to go again. Definitely recommend for singles, couple, families, children, friends and groups. Thank you Boars ahead you made our anniversary celebrations that little more perfect.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Went for a meal with my dad other half and daughter

MANAGER of the shift came over and complained about the SMALL amount of food my daughter dropped on the floor!!

She is only 10 months old still learning

People were leaving a LOT more uneaten food on their plates compared to what my little girl dropped
She barely had half a small plate of food!!

Disgusting behaviour if you ask me, unfair and upset us and spoiled our meal

Steer clear with young children as they don't like mess or waste, absolute joke!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This place offers good value for money. All the food is very decent-from their cheesy garlic bread to their Indian curries. Suitable for large families or for when you're starving and want to eat immediately, but refuse to blow your budget.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

First time at boars head.
My findings as follows:
I didn't see a waitress with a smile on there face... Not one. Why?
Drinks are so overpriced £3 for a large Pepsi.
Asked if I wanted to give a tip when paying the bill? Why would I when I have to get my own food.
Why put your prices up per person because its fathers day?
Then sell it as your giving a half lager to all dads?
The size of the plates is just ridiculous. Just a sandwich plate.
The food was good but the choice was limited.
My advice is go to Jimmy spices. Much more choice and happier staff.
Will not be going again.
3 stars are for food only.

1  Thank bigdBirmingham
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food selection,staff always happy and always around. Excellent place to visit, would definitely recommend and go again.