“Authentic!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its a Noodle Bar, which opened at the beginning of July
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our evening trip to Minmin was another TA success! Coming from rural Norfolk with a decidedly limited choice of eateries, one of my city break highlights is the variety and quality of food available.

The restaurant was clean and welcoming and the owners/staff were lovely and so friendly. We especially loved how it was a family run affair with parents and children all working together! A good range of beverages were advertised, many of them more unusual and of authentic Chinese origin. We chose to share 1/2 aromatic duck and spring rolls between the 5 of us, which went down a treat. We had to request more pancakes and Hoi Sin sauce but this wasn't a problem.

The main course of 4 sharing dishes was the highlight, especially when served with proper little Chinese eating bowls and chopsticks. The sweet and sour chicken was my favourite dish, the batter was perfect - light and delicious! Another stand out was the Massaman curry which went so well with the egg fried rice.

We enjoyed an amazing meal, which catered brilliantly for my vegetarian godmother at an extremely reasonable price - roughly £14 per head!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this place after going to the theatre. We’d heard good reviews so we thought we’d give it a try. Have to say wasn’t disappointed at all, great food, friendly service and reasonably priced.
We will definitely be back !!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere for have a quick bite to eat and this place got rave reviews on TA so I thought I would give it a try. It’s relatively small but clean and the staff are very welcoming. The menu was extensive and clean, had a Thai soup dish which was very nice.

It’s ok and did what I wanted but it’s not a higher end restaurant, hence the 3 stars.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this Chinese restaurant after a visit to the nearby Birmingham Hippodrome, restaurant is nice and light inside and very clean. Waitress gave us plenty of time to study the menu, we both went for Noodles with schezhwan spicy sauce. I ordered the beef my other half ordered chicken. Good portion sizes and very well priced. I would pop in again when in Birmingham

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We have been funs of min min and we were completely disappointed when we tried the dishes we used to love after the management changed. They have kept almost the same menu but the taste of the dishes is totally different. It would have been better for them to change the menu so that min min regulars don't unavoidably make the comparison.

4  Thank Diony K