“Worst Service and Management ”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #1,667 of 2,464 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really bad service and management. My starters came after my main dishes. Starters came without dips without me being informed. When I asked for Manager, she said she will speak to me after I have had my pizza but never turned up. A really bad experience at a place which used to be a favorite!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went here on our way to a show with 1 and a half hours to spare, ordered a sharing deal and after 40 minutes we were served with stone cold bbq ribs and a lukewarm pizza so it had to go back, it was disgusting
The replacement pizza was burnt around the edges so we couldn’t eat some of it, due to the waiting time we didn’t have time to eat our dessert which was included in the deal so the waitress took the dessert off the bill and charged us the cost of everything individually which made it more expensive
When we complained the manager was lovely and refunded us the difference plus he took the price of our drinks off the bill which was nice but we would have preferred a decent meal at full cost and not had to wait an hour for it!!
Honestly wouldn’t go there unless you want to be disappointed

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Visited yesterday lunch time and was very disappointed with the service received. The restaurant was only half full but we were seated in a crowded area where we were so close to the neighbouring tables elbows nearly touched. I asked if we could move to an empty bay but was informed they were reserved for parties of four, I then asked politely if we could be moved to a quieter table, again my request was refused.
Myself and my daughter then had to eat our meal in relative silence as suffering from reduced hearing I was not able to hear what she was saying as where we were seated was so noisy.
I felt very discriminated against, staff should be aware that not all disabilities are visible. I would have accepted the situation had the restaurant been full but there were many empty tables available.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Service was terrible!
Waited for 20 minutes just so we can order dessert
Whilst eating the dessert, we got given the bill, they didn’t even wait for us to finish eating
Food was okay.. nothing to write home about

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The food never disappoints. Kids love it and so do I. Recommend to all pizza lovers like me. One thing I don’t like is that it’s too busy.