1,125 results
All reviews champagne bar mpw restaurant the marco pierre white restaurant top floor balcony room floor to ceiling windows car park colour scheme mail box spa facilities mini fridge complimentary water bars and restaurants modern hotel an upgrade reception staff hotel guests
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Quirky colourful décor but it worked! Bedroom and bathroom really clean, good range of complimentary toiletries. Great size room with a great view. Floor to ceiling windows. Lovely roof top bar serving a range of cocktails.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Katie R, Manager at Hotel Indigo Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear JayneBB,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the facilities of Level 25, our decor is very different to other hotels which is a great feature of the hotel. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Such a great hotel will defo go again, they also have a spa and a rooftop bar/restaurant. Rooms are spacious and clean.
Located near the mailbox which is a nice shopping centre also. Staff are nice aswell defo try it out perfect for a romantic getaway

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Kojo O,

Thank you so much for rating us 5/5. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and enjoyed the use of the club and spa which is a great feature to the hotel and the bar on restaurant on level 25. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel rooms are very nice, spacious well equipped and very clean. One moan! We returned from the theatre at 10.30 and the bar had closed, no drinks available unless you ordered room service which we did not want so had to go out of hotel to sit and have a drink which was not ideal.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Alison S,

Firstly thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the facilities, I am sadden to hear you didn't have a good experience in the bar and will be speaking to our bar manager on this matter as the bar closing time is 11pm. I'm very sorry about this, thank you for your feedback, i hope to welcome you back soon to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Second time here in 3 months, so must have impressed me first time! Nice rooms with floor to ceiling windows, nice touches in bathroom and as IHG card holder I saved money on the rooms! Plus point is breakfast up at MPW! Staff are lovely here, a nice relaxed unstuffy approach! Def back next time!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris0007
Management response:Responded 2 September 2017

Dear Chris,

Really pleased to have a loyal guest and spreading the word of our great service on Tripadvisor. Thank you for your positive comments about the team , I will pass the same to them and am sure they will be pleased to hear the same.

All IHG member do get a best available rate when booking on IHG website.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kishor

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Very unhappy to notice My card was charged an extra £100 without my notice!!! Apparently I was smoking in the room, when this wasn't the case at all, I don't even smoke In my own house, let alone when I'm staying out and I know people have to clean up after me. When I spoke to the manager he had no real explanation but "there was a smell in the corridor and throughout other rooms but it was mine that smelt the most". I wouldn't even complain, if I did it!!! but the fact that I'm being told I'm lying is the one thing that really gets me. He didn't offer any solutions to get this resolved, has I feel I've been charged unfairly!!! Over priced rooms and even the Swimming facilities wasn't open when we arrived. I wouldn't recommend this hotel again to anyone, there are hotels with better customer service and good value for money in the town.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor, We have investigated the matter , if you wish to discuss more on the same please email or call us .

Kishor