1,126 results
All reviews champagne bar mpw restaurant the marco pierre white restaurant top floor balcony room floor to ceiling windows car park colour scheme mail box spa facilities mini fridge complimentary water bars and restaurants modern hotel an upgrade reception staff hotel guests
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and i stayed at hotel Indigo,in Birmingham for two nights, and we really enjoyed it. The location is perfect, easy access to restaurants, bars,clubs etc. We were basically in the middle of everything! We are going back to hotel Indigo very soon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ajamarie06,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to hear the location of the hotel was to your liking.

Looking forward to your next stay with us very soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for our anniversary, I would definitely come back again. The room was amazing (and chilled perfectly), the view was good, and he shower is awesome.
The room had been recently refurbished, and it was clearly a good improvement.
All the minor details right down to the amount of towels given, and the free toiletries offered was good.
The pool is nice and better as it over 16's only so you can do some lengths without being concerned about excitable children running around.
We had breakfast the next day, which was included with the room. The breakfast was really good, we had prompt service and you can tell the staff care about what they do as it showed with their customer service.
That last sentence I wrote was not just confined to the breakfast team, it stretched to the reception staff too.
And that's why I will be back there again someday.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Weez b

Dear Weez,

Happy anniversary to you and your partner!! I am so delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us.

I am pleased to hear you loved one of our refurbished Sample room , all the rooms will be refurbished very soon and will be completed by the end of this year.

We hope to have you back in the near future and take part in more of your life's celebrations and milestones.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stayed here last night and found the receptionists really friendly and helpful. We loved our room which was clean and spaciois with amazing views over the city. The spa area is great and the restaurant is welcoming with delicious food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dawn S

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.I am also pleased to hear you loved the Spa and the meal in the Marco Pierre White Restaurant.

Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Set inside The Cube this is a modern well run hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room had fantastic views over Birmingham, being on the 24th floor. Only down side was the bed was too soft for my liking. Location is brilliant for both the centre and the canal basin with all its restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay.

I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We value your critical feedback with regards to the bed being too soft.

Looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We visited MPW for afternoon tea. The restaurant is on the 25th floor and very impressive with views overlooking the City and beyond. We booked through Travelzoo and although I have forgotten my voucher I was able to produce the email with the voucher code.

We were seated straight away and a glass of Prosecco was delivered to us at the table. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and I think this was a very fitting place to do so.

It was a short wait for the teas to appear. I got the impression they were waiting for all of the guests for this sitting to arrive before serving everyone at the same time. The sittings are in two hour slots apparently. Ours was probably the first at 12.30pm.

My wife is Gluten free so we mentioned this when we arrived. The food eventually arrived and I have to say was delicious. The only sandwich neither of us liked was the Avocado.
The scones were lovely although mine was a little hard/stale perhaps. My wife's scone very crumbly possibly due to the lack of Gluten.

Earl Grey tea was delicious and plenty of it and no extra charge.

Go back, certainly perhaps for a meal next time.

Room Tip: Afternoon Tea-Riffic View
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Delboy16,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our Marco Pierre White Restaurant at the Indigo Hotel Birmingham. I'm sure our MPW staff enjoyed catering to your needs .

Look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kishor Tahiliaini