Jurys Inn Birmingham
USDĀ 173*
USDĀ 97*
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USDĀ 108*
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
4,570 results
All reviewsbroad streettwo double bedsbarclaycard arenacar parksymphony halllovely hotelbars and restaurantsbrindley placenight lifecentral locationexcellent locationwould stay againgood sizeclean hotelbusiness tripself servicesaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Checkin, left waiting with no acknowledgment on my rewards status, food ok with no condiments. No lid on the toilet seat, dodgy phone, to takes c.10mins to turn on and reset. Checkout was painful and still no bill. Unfortunately customers are an inconvenience at the the jury's in Birmingham

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Antony H, Operations Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hello kevinfriffin2016

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your stay with us, we really value your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the lackluster approach to hospitality we provided to you. Please feel free to contact em on the email address below if you would like to discuss further.
Warm regards, Antony
antony_hazel@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Comfortable bed, great water pressure and nice touch to have hot chocolate option with regular tea/coffee and kettle. Take ear plugs as street noise and happy students can keep you awake! Cracking breakfast and very attentive staff that do all they can to make your stay the best. Room 601 next to the lift shafts which could be heard.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Antony H, Operations Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Hello ebird_730416

Thank you for your recent review and 5* rating. We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay and your comments are valuable to you. Hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for four nights in September 2017, traveling for business purposes. Overall, I found the hotel very good. The room was large and luxurious and bed very comfortable. It is well-positioned for access to the city centre, and in easy reach of several restaurants. The staff are very friendly and polite, and make you feel extremely welcome.

The room comes equipped with a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board and a TV, desk, and comfortable chair. The hairdryer is stored in a drawer and cannot be moved, and if you wish to use it you have no choice but to sit because the lead is too short to stand. Its a little niggle, but slightly irritating. The bathroom is large enough and shampoo and shower gel are provided. The shower head is fixed in place, which is slightly annoying as I prefer one that you can move as required, but not a major issue. Just be careful not to let it spray your head as you switch on the shower as I did, unless you're planning on washing your hair anyway.

The restaurant is very nice and offers a large range of food options. Room service is also available. Breakfast is wonderful, a huge range of options from a full English, to yoghurt with fruit, toast, croissants, or simply a bowl of cornflakes. Gluten Free options are also available, and it's potentially worth mentioning that almond milk is available near the gluten free cornflakes, for any vegan guests. Plenty of food was available, I never needed to queue and there are plenty of tables. One irritation with breakfast is that they really need to turn up the intensity on the toaster. I put mine through once and it was barely warm. A second time and it was slightly crunchy but still white. Unfortunately I didn't have time to try a third time as I needed to get to work.

One thing which really needs to be fixed is an on going issue with the key cards. On two separate occasions I returned to my room to find it no longer working. One man I was talking to in the lift who was in the room next door to me had the same problem, as did a colleague of mine staying at the same hotel. I also heard a few guests at reception asking for their key to be reactivated while I was queuing for the same reason. It reached the point where I decided to visit reception to get my key sorted on returning to the room, rather than travel up to the 10th floor and have to come down again.

Overall, I was very impressed with this hotel, and despite a few minor issues, I would stay there again if I found myself in Birmingham

Stayed: September 2017

Hello Catherine O

Thank you for reviewing us regarding your recent stay, we appreciate and value the feedback. Please accept my apologies that you had issues with your key card during your stay. We do ask our guests to keep the key to their rooms away from other bank cards and mobile phone as this wipes the coding on the card, we appreciate that is not always possible.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Had a one night stay as here on a business trip, speedy check inn and everything explained however room very basic, not as comfortable as it advertises and does not give guests the option to order a breakfast that's delivered to your room. Other hotels do and sometimes more convenient. The food was nice but was minimal in choice, however the service from staff was excellent.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello Roseanne D

Thank you for reviewing us regarding your recent stay, i'm sad to read that your stay was not quite as you imagined it to be, we appreciate and value the feedback.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a good hotel for access to the center of Birmingham. You know what you are going to get with a Jurys Inn.
The staff are friendly, and very welcoming. There were no problems with the hotel, so, no comments that I can make, about their ability to fix things.
One note - (Not the hotel's fault) - there are significant roadworks in Birmingham, and Waze can take you some weird ways to get there, but, you do get there. Google Maps works OK..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Antony H, Operations Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hello Keggon

Thank you for taking the time review your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Birmingham.
Feedback is very important to our team here in Birmingham. I hope that your trip went well and that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn Birmingham in the near future.