Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 65
USD 56
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 77/night.

USD 98
USD 79
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 54
USD 52
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

USD 97
USD 92
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

USD 70
USD 65
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 56
USD 48
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscadbury worldwedding venuemassive bedfunction roomafternoon teabusiness tripfollowing morningone night stayan overnight staycar parkredditchdiscocarverymotorway
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Stayed overnight for my sons birthday had a lovely time spotlessly clean hotel rooms clean and spacious, the food in the restaurant and for breakfast was lovely. Well worth a visit.
Also nearby for local attractions Cadbury world and safari park.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Booked afternoon tea with a friend. Spot on, food was fab and the staff are amazing. Nothing was too much trouble, staff checked regularly that everything was OK without being intrusive. Would certainly recommend this and I will be returning again. Well done Westmead.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Carolyn H
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Great restaurant and nice atmosphere. Food well cooked and presented. Staff attentive and all worked well as a team, but they didn't stand over the table. Pricey but worth it. Didn't feel rushed given plenty of time at the table. Coffee was served in a relaxing lounge area where we were served what seemed like all night.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I stayed here for two nights on business and enjoyed all the Westmead Hotel had to offer. My room was very spacious and had everything I needed for my stay with a couple of little extra touches in the room to add to my warm welcome on arrival. The bathroom was also very spacious (bigger than some rooms I've stayed in) with a bath shower and all the usual add ons. The hotel has plenty of parking on site and its location is only 8 miles from Birmingham centre. The hotel has a large bar and separate restaraunt area with 3 menus to choose from with plenty of choice to suit all palates and budgets. I ate off the restaraunt menu and the food was delicious and cooked perfectly. I can happily recommend the spinach and ricotta pasta and the chicken. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I fully enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was within company expenses budget to save a long drive before a meeting.
What a great accidental choice from start to finish.
The staff were friendly professional and welcoming.
As a woman on her her own the bar area was comfortable , the welcome st reception was great.
My room 113 I was told this was an upgraded room was worthy of a 4.5star hotel rating . The only thing that would not make it a 5 star would be the size and lack on a mini bar.
An al a carte breakfast with perfect scrambled eggs rounded off my stay.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
P.s as someone who rarely sleeps past 6am my 7 am was a shock the bed was that comfortable!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business