All reviews cadbury world wedding party huge bed function room afternoon tea business trip following morning one night stay an overnight stay car park redditch disco motorway
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Stayed overnight for my sons birthday had a lovely time spotlessly clean hotel rooms clean and spacious, the food in the restaurant and for breakfast was lovely. Well worth a visit.
Also nearby for local attractions Cadbury world and safari park.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Booked afternoon tea with a friend. Spot on, food was fab and the staff are amazing. Nothing was too much trouble, staff checked regularly that everything was OK without being intrusive. Would certainly recommend this and I will be returning again. Well done Westmead.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Carolyn H
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Great restaurant and nice atmosphere. Food well cooked and presented. Staff attentive and all worked well as a team, but they didn't stand over the table. Pricey but worth it. Didn't feel rushed given plenty of time at the table. Coffee was served in a relaxing lounge area where we were served what seemed like all night.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I stayed here for two nights on business and enjoyed all the Westmead Hotel had to offer. My room was very spacious and had everything I needed for my stay with a couple of little extra touches in the room to add to my warm welcome on arrival. The bathroom was also very spacious (bigger than some rooms I've stayed in) with a bath shower and all the usual add ons. The hotel has plenty of parking on site and its location is only 8 miles from Birmingham centre. The hotel has a large bar and separate restaraunt area with 3 menus to choose from with plenty of choice to suit all palates and budgets. I ate off the restaraunt menu and the food was delicious and cooked perfectly. I can happily recommend the spinach and ricotta pasta and the chicken. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I fully enjoyed my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was within company expenses budget to save a long drive before a meeting.
What a great accidental choice from start to finish.
The staff were friendly professional and welcoming.
As a woman on her her own the bar area was comfortable , the welcome st reception was great.
My room 113 I was told this was an upgraded room was worthy of a 4.5star hotel rating . The only thing that would not make it a 5 star would be the size and lack on a mini bar.
An al a carte breakfast with perfect scrambled eggs rounded off my stay.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
P.s as someone who rarely sleeps past 6am my 7 am was a shock the bed was that comfortable!

Trip type: Travelled on business