Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 70
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

USD 90
USD 73
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 105/night.

USD 101
USD 64
  • Breakfast included
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 74
USD 64
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 79/night.

USD 115
USD 102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 113
USD 102
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 216
  • Restaurant
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
USD 120
  • Free Internet
USD 159
USD 143
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscadbury worldwedding venuehuge bedfunction roomafternoon teafollowing morningstayed for one nightan overnight staycar parkredditchdiscocarveryreceptionistmotorway
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Great restaurant and nice atmosphere. Food well cooked and presented. Staff attentive and all worked well as a team, but they didn't stand over the table. Pricey but worth it. Didn't feel rushed given plenty of time at the table. Coffee was served in a relaxing lounge area where we were served what seemed like all night.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I stayed here for two nights on business and enjoyed all the Westmead Hotel had to offer. My room was very spacious and had everything I needed for my stay with a couple of little extra touches in the room to add to my warm welcome on arrival. The bathroom was also very spacious (bigger than some rooms I've stayed in) with a bath shower and all the usual add ons. The hotel has plenty of parking on site and its location is only 8 miles from Birmingham centre. The hotel has a large bar and separate restaraunt area with 3 menus to choose from with plenty of choice to suit all palates and budgets. I ate off the restaraunt menu and the food was delicious and cooked perfectly. I can happily recommend the spinach and ricotta pasta and the chicken. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I fully enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was within company expenses budget to save a long drive before a meeting.
What a great accidental choice from start to finish.
The staff were friendly professional and welcoming.
As a woman on her her own the bar area was comfortable , the welcome st reception was great.
My room 113 I was told this was an upgraded room was worthy of a 4.5star hotel rating . The only thing that would not make it a 5 star would be the size and lack on a mini bar.
An al a carte breakfast with perfect scrambled eggs rounded off my stay.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
P.s as someone who rarely sleeps past 6am my 7 am was a shock the bed was that comfortable!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Well OK should sum it up
its known for its wedding the drive way goes between the entrance and the grass where pics are taken so if you want cars driving past while you and your family make memories and young children are wondering round then happy days. I'm not going to say horrible things about it because it was OK . Would I get married here?? Probably not. Yet as a hotel it seems nice enough.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My other half played here as Elvis for a wedding and the staff were very hospitable! Whilst he was getting ready for the show I ordered myself a lovely gammon meal at under ÂŁ10.... highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business