All reviews cadbury world wedding venue huge bed afternoon tea room was spacious following morning stayed for one night an overnight stay car park redditch disco motorway
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was within company expenses budget to save a long drive before a meeting.
What a great accidental choice from start to finish.
The staff were friendly professional and welcoming.
As a woman on her her own the bar area was comfortable , the welcome st reception was great.
My room 113 I was told this was an upgraded room was worthy of a 4.5star hotel rating . The only thing that would not make it a 5 star would be the size and lack on a mini bar.
An al a carte breakfast with perfect scrambled eggs rounded off my stay.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
P.s as someone who rarely sleeps past 6am my 7 am was a shock the bed was that comfortable!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Well OK should sum it up
its known for its wedding the drive way goes between the entrance and the grass where pics are taken so if you want cars driving past while you and your family make memories and young children are wondering round then happy days. I'm not going to say horrible things about it because it was OK . Would I get married here?? Probably not. Yet as a hotel it seems nice enough.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

My other half played here as Elvis for a wedding and the staff were very hospitable! Whilst he was getting ready for the show I ordered myself a lovely gammon meal at under £10.... highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2016

We recently had a small meeting at the Westmead in one of their syndicate rooms. It was very spacious, nicely decorated and well equipped. The staff were absolutely super and couldn't do enough to help us. There is such a lovely atmosphere at the hotel, everyone is very friendly.

We had a light lunch of paninis which were delicious and an afternoon pick me up of ice cream sundaes! They have an ice cream sundae menu!!! - see picture. What a great idea, really novel and absolutely delicious.

Thank you to all the team. We will be back soon.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Excellent room, service, food, staff and prices. Will definitely use this hotel again. Staff very polite and courteous. Food fabulous and room very clean. Bar prices not extreme like they are in many hotels which is a great advantage for the hotel as they cater for many weddings.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family