Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Breaking the Code

Excellent performance. Very well acted. Fantastic value for money. Would recommend this. The lead... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Linda J
via mobile
Taking Steps

Really lovely friendly theatre with main stage and studio theatres. The Cresent puts on some... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2018

from USD 26.80
from USD 21.40
from USD 13.40
More Info
All reviews brindley place fantastic production amateur production run by volunteers last night broad street car park acting cast performance seats auditorium venue death stages rep play
Reviewed 28 July 2017

First time to see a play here,there are two rooms the main room and the studio,which is a lot smaller the play was good and a good price for the ticket, but it was very hot in there.The theatre is run by volunteers and they were all friendly,its just off Broad street so handy for bus if you do not want to walk to the main city center area.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Just visited the crescent on two consecutive weekends. A great little theatre that really supports up and coming acts, youth theatre and seems to be a great starting block for kids, my son and niece had a fantastic experience performing there.

Overall the theatre has great seating with no obstructions, a bar and lounge area and reasonably priced refreshments. Good sound and lighting.

My only negative was the AC in the auditorium, I don't think it was working on my recent visits. I was very warm both inside and out.

Looking forward to returning soon. Hopefully in cooler weather.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Tiny little theatre just outside Brindley Place in Birmingham with a wide range of shows.
Nice bar area and friendly staff.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Came here in February with my girlfriend as we were looking for a cultural night out at shortish notice. I've driven past the theatre many times, so it was great to actually stop and go in. The performances are great value, so I was happy to be a patron of the arts and pay a bit extra to help the fund to repair the floor! There is a pleasant and slightly bohemian atmosphere about the place. We took a seat in the bar upstairs, it was gratifying to see a range of drinks on the bar that would put many much bigger establishments to shame, reasonably priced too. We proceeded downstairs for the performance, the theatre itself is fairly small and the rows of seats are in lines uninterrupted by aisles. Tbf the seats weren't particularly comfortable, however we didn't really notice as we were engrossed in the play "Billy Liar" which we remembered as a classic 1960's film. The acting was first rate, and I shall definitely be returning. Being in Brindley Place there are no shortage of restaurants and watering holes nearby. I find the best value car park in the vicinity to be the one in Bishopsgate St.

1  Thank Andythebaggie
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Fabulous small theatre close to where my daughter lives. Very helpful young lady on the desk and a fantastic production last night of "Mary queen of Scots got her head chopped off " great bar offering coffee and ice cream as well