“amazing burgers”

Ranked #351 of 2,493 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: USD 13 - USD 33
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our burgers are handmade from scratch HERE everyday, using traditionally reared 100% prime Scotch beef, mixed together with a selection of fresh ingredients & seasonings before being flame grilled to order. Our fresh cut chips are made from farm fresh potatoes, peeled & cut before being double fried to make them fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Our menu boasts over 40 burgers! A great selection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free burgers, deliciously decadent desserts and shakes. Our sides include handmade coleslaw, onion rings, sweet potato fries, chicken wings and halloumi bites! Make sure to try our Premium fresh cut chips - Denver, Cheesy & Mexican. Halal chicken is available upon request.
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Delicious burgers and super friendly service. I will be back very soon. With the meat of students you get a discount.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I can't describe how disgusted I feel after eating here. A party of men came in. Clearly intoxicated. This was at 5.30pm I may add. I was with my Husband and my boys aged 6 and 7 for my Son's birthday, after visiting Sea Life Centre. One of the men who was sat behind us proceeded to be sick all over the restaurant. This made us feel queasy and was totally ruining our experience of eating out. As a family we don't do it that often, as it's very expensive! But it was a special occasion. The next miniute the waitress started to clear the sick up with blue tissue roll, but then decided to come past our table, arms out with the blue tissue in her hands full of sick, twice!! Then went to the food serving area to put the tissue in the bin. We were grossed out. The smell was vile!

I needed to highlight this with the Manager, as it ruined our time there and is not what you expect to see. I feel that this party of men should have been ejected from the premisis with immediate effect, but they were allowed to stay and then even left their sick friend in there when they left, who was then sick again! The manager did apologise, but said there was nothing she could do because they were men and all the staff were women and she was worried they would get aggressive. That's what the police are for! Call them if need be! So what she is saying is anyone can do anything in this restaurant basically! Be sick, get naked, make out on the tables. Who cares eh!

I understand no one can stop people from  being sick. It isn't her fault. But what was her fault was how it was dealt with!!! No offer to reduce our bill. No complimentary drink. No nothing. The Manager should have been around the immediate tables to these drunk men offering an apology. Not us having to highlight such a bad experience. She knew what was going on! The bill arrived and not even a portion of chips knocked off. My Husband had to ask for a discount for our terrible experience!!! She knocked  a measly 10% off after duress. So our £40 bill was £36. A disgrace.

I will never ever set foot in this place again. They didn't care how their "other" customers felt and just pandered to the party of drunk men at 5.30pm and was even laughing/joking with them.

1  Thank Millie_Boon
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

The burgers aren't very special for the prices that are charged. The waiting time was unusually much longer this time around

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I went to this restaurant on August 27th 2018 Bank Holiday Monday for lunch with my husband and two children. When we arrived at around 12.15 the restaurant was not busy but by 13.00 around 3/4 of the tables were taken. Such as shame that the service totally let it down! There were 3 waiting staff as fas we I could see and they were pretty much rushed off their feet from 12.30 onwards. Our food was great when it arrived and we all thoroughly enjoyed it however we didn't get offered any drink refills which were part of the lunch deal, we had to go up to the counter to ask to order our children's desserts after trying to get the attention of a waitress for over 20 minutes and when we finally got our bill, again after 15 minutes of waiting, we went up to the counter to pay. There simply were not enough waiting staff to cater for the number of customers on a fairly busy Bank Holiday. Such a simple thing too which has really has put us off returning.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

It was not busy so after waiting 20 minutes I went inside and asked a waitress where our food was.Our 2 burgers were under the hotplate and I suspect they had been there a while as when they were served they were cold and served in a poor quality bun. Pale coloured chips and sloppy coleslaw came next but no cutlery. Very disappointing and would not reyurn