All reviews the pub main building car park narrow entrance friendly locals courtyard room town centre warwick castle full english race course coffee machine lovely little hotel minute walk lovely breakfast good size family room a great place to stay
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to stay if visiting Warwick, close to town centre, very nice rooms, clean and tidy, beds comfy, lovely bathrooms. Breakfast very good, we also had a evening meal there to, it was very nice, the staff are friendly and perlite. The only fault is the car park it’s tiny, but saying that the staff made space for us . Drinks where very reasonably priced.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night but will say longer next time as the atmosphere of the hotel and pub was wonderful, very good breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay, staff very good, needed more time. The hotel was in walking distance to Warwick, the meals served in the restaurant and bar was very good.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights and the pub is in a good location for visiting Warwick and the surrounding area. We had a family room since there were 3 of us and our daughter was delighted to have a double bed all to herself. The room was spacious and very well furnished, very clean with nice touches such as a good coffee machine and nice toiletries.
We had dinner in the pub and the food was very good and reasonably priced. Breakfast was also delicious.
The only reason we have given this 4 and not 5 is because breakfast was only until 09:00am which is a bit early for people on holiday, plus the plumbing system was a bit noisy and woke us up during the night. Otherwise, a very nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Friendly staff very helpful. Room bright, clean and comfy. Bathroom very clean.Great coffee machine. Breakfast was lovely, plenty on offer. We had dinner in the hotel the first night. There was 7 of us the food was really great staff were very friendly plenty of chat.

Room Tip: Court yard outside had nice rooms and placed outside the rooms they had a small table and chairs.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

A fabulous little hotel with spotless modern rooms. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and the staff were all so friendly and professional. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return.
Just to add to the above, when I checked out of my room, I inadvertently left behind some very sentimental jewellery. A couple of hours later, I received a phone call from the hotel to inform me of the fact. I couldn’t return as the traffic was too busy, so the hotel offered to post my items back to my home address. Two days later, as promised, my jewellery arrived in the post intact and undamaged. I can’t thank the hotel enough for their honestly and their dedicated service to me- stay here, you won’t be disappointed!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple