“Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday . . . . . It is in here. ”

The Nutcracker Christmas Shop
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We loved walking around this shop. The little one had a great time seeing all the different coloured baubles and decorations.
We got a special tree decoration as a treat.
Very nice shop.

in 8 reviews
"town"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Funny going in here on a wet April day-but loved it and would say it's a must see when visiting Stratford

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Look I get it, it’s busy, it’s the week before Christmas. However there is no need to speak to your customers in an exasperated, impatient tone. Perhaps not asking the person behind the till if ‘she’ ;
(as in me)had used the pen used to personalise the decs in error in an irritated tone might be an idea too. Seriously wishing I hadn’t parted with my cash now. No idea who this man is but I absolutely won’t be going there again. It’s a shame because it’s a nice shop.

1  Thank PollyDoDah
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were walking along the street and happened to spot this hidden gem. The kids and I were so excited to enter and we enjoyed every minute of looking around as well as listening to the carols playing. What a treat at any time during the year, a must visit!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I have over many years spent days in Stratford upon Avon. Whether it's just a walk by the river, boating, eating, drinking or the theatre and have often found myself walking around the Town.

The Nutcracker is a lovely store and I believe I enjoy Christmas as much as most. I wouldn't want to go in every day but do enjoy it when I do. Such a tremendous range and choice and something for everyone.

Christmas is, as the song says " the most wonderful time of the year" and I wouldn't disagree. What this shop does provide is your choice to start you Christmas shopping whenever you want to!

..... but maybe not in January!

Will be back again, later in the year.

1  Thank James M