“Ho ho ho in August”

The Nutcracker Christmas Shop
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were walking along the street and happened to spot this hidden gem. The kids and I were so excited to enter and we enjoyed every minute of looking around as well as listening to the carols playing. What a treat at any time during the year, a must visit!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"town"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I have over many years spent days in Stratford upon Avon. Whether it's just a walk by the river, boating, eating, drinking or the theatre and have often found myself walking around the Town.

The Nutcracker is a lovely store and I believe I enjoy Christmas as much as most. I wouldn't want to go in every day but do enjoy it when I do. Such a tremendous range and choice and something for everyone.

Christmas is, as the song says " the most wonderful time of the year" and I wouldn't disagree. What this shop does provide is your choice to start you Christmas shopping whenever you want to!

..... but maybe not in January!

Will be back again, later in the year.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Just fabulous at any time of year. Visited on a sunny hot Sunday and was a real novelty to wander around the gorgeous ornaments. Picked up a few things for the tree & enjoyed looking at everything in the shop. A treat!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I love this shop, every time we go to Stratford, first place to go is here, I love the decorations, the staff are great, and the excitement from people who have never b n before is fun, children just make you laugh when they forst see it, worth a visit

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Fantastic shop from outside to in - absolutely loved this shop - super selection of Christmas decorations from new to traditional and in every colour you can think of - items not cheap but good quality - owner is very chatty and friendly and seems genuinely interested where you have visited from - situated right opposite William Shakespeare's Birthplace so is easy to find - fills you with memories of Christmases gone bye - well worth a visit I'm sure you'll be tempted to buy if not for yourself it's a good place to buy a gift