“Pleasant Easter Sunday Roast”

Loxley's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Loxley's Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 8 - USD 40
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Loxley’s Restaurant & Wine Bar is an independently owned, family run business based in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon.
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We booked in advanced (which included giving my card details due to their £25 pp charge for no shows) for a late Easter Sunday lunch. Food was great, and chefs were happy to tweak the menu to serve my vegetarian needs. Our waiter Juan was lovely too.

My only wish was that we had been seated downstairs which is considerably nicer than upstairs. If you are going to book in advance, be sure to request downstairs seat.

1  Thank SLBaker010
Write a ReviewReviews (3,708)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The food is out of this world, the attention to detail and presentation of each plate was a work of art. We were served by Jade, who couldn't have been more helpful and attentive.Her knowledge of wine was useful in helping us choose a wine to go compliment our food and palate, thankyou Jade.
We have no hesitation in recommending Loxleys, it was Easter Sunday evening the service was busy, however everything went like a well oiled machine.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were welcomed in after browsing the menu on a busy bank holiday Monday. We were served by Juan who was very helpful and friendly. The food we ordered was excellent as were the surroundings. It turned out to be such a very pleasant choice of venue that we have booked a pre-theatre meal for our next visit to Stratford.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Juan our waiter was very kind, patient and professional.

The food was wonderful in a relaxing environment.

Would recommend.

Cheers.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Easter Sunday, one of the busiest days of the calendar, especially in Stratford upon Avon; albeit this did not effect the excellent service at Loxley’s.

My wife and I were made to feel very welcome by James, who is always friendly and approachable Juan served the food and provided an excellent service. The food was delicious, my wife ordered chicken supreme (see photo) which was cooked to perfection. I ordered the Sunday roast beef, which was tender and cooked exactly to my liking. I highly recommend you book a table at Loxley’s and experience great service and excellent food.

1  Thank whitey7777