The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
USD 148
USD 66
USD 140
USD 133
  • Restaurant
Best Western Grosvenor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 77
  • Restaurant
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
USD 177
USD 163
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
USD 86
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

Ettington Park Hotel(Alderminster)
USD 136
USD 129
USD 113
USD 102
1,904 results
All reviewsthe riverbistrot pierresister hotel across the roadcar parkexcellent locationtown centrersc theatrelovely hotelleisure facilitiesfresh milkexecutive roomenjoyable stayweekend breakbreakfast was excellentevening mealone night stayfull english
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is straight forward and they have the bear pub and bistro Pierre which were both amazing ... however the real thing this hotel has is customer service. Danny couldn’t do enough for us with a beautiful room and a river view and booked us and tickets for the open top tour bus and plenty to do in Stratford. The room was clean and beautiful. What more could you ask

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
James B, General Manager at Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear JLouP1986
Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely comments following your recent stay at Macdonald Swans Nest Hotel. I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay.

I will share your feedback with my team and the Bistrot Pierre, and thank you for recognising Danny's service, this is appreciated.

I am glad you had a lovely stay, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Macdonald Swans Nest Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The hotel was in a perfect location, especially since wr didn't have a car. The huge bed was very comfortable.The late check in was disappointing however and meant we didn't get to our room until 3.30pm.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James B, General Manager at Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear ewhitt464201

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at Macdonald Swans Nest Hotel. Thank you for your lovely comments.

I am sorry you were inconvenienced by a later than usual check in time, but I hope this did not mar your stay.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Macdonald Swans Nest in the fuure.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Swan's Nest has it all for me. It has a pleasant situation near the river. It's close to the theatre and the shops and restaurants. The reception staff are very helpful and welcoming. The rooms are comfortable. There is parking. The food in the Bistro is very good indeed. I'm looking forward to my next visit to wonderful Stratford.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear CrazyPagan
Thankyou for your lovely comments following your recent stay at Macdonald Swans Nest Hotel.

I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay, and I note with pleasure you are planning your return visit. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed here for a long weekend and was firstly greeted by a lovely lady working on the front desk. Although she had told me that she was very new, she couldn't have been more helpful with any queries we had about our stay!
We got to know the duty manager, Danny, who was so charming and welcoming throughout our stay and nothing was too much trouble.
A lovely hotel with incredible service, thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ali D
Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Macdonald Swans Nest Hotel.

I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay and I will share your lovely comments with my colleagues. Thankyou for recognising some of the team, they will be delighted.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

After some system faults, the room we had originally booked at the Manor Hotel across the way was transferred to Swans Nest. Frustrated at being passed around and concerned we wouldn't get a nice room, I rang the hotel to check all was OK. Danny, the lovely manager, promised us we wouldn't be disappointed... and boy was he right!

We were upgraded to the Olivia Suite and had a simply sublime stay. Staff on reception kind, breakfast was lovely, the room - WOW, and Stratford as a whole was just spot on. Danny even called once we had checked out to confirm everything was OK.

Thanks guys!

Stayed: April 2018

Dear SLBaker010
Thankyou for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Macdonald Swans Nest Hotel.

I am sorry you have experienced some issues with your reservation, but I am delighted my colleagues have been able to resolve these to your satisfaction, and you have enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for recognising some of our colleagues and I will certainly share your comments with them.