“Excellent food, big portions and competitively priced”

Harringtons on the Hill
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Price range: USD 27 - USD 40
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Harringtons on the Hill is a charming and rustic restaurant set in Little Virgina of Kenilworth, Warwickhire almost opposite the castle. The service is informal, friendly and efficient complimenting the delicious locally sourced (wherever possible), fresh ingredients dishes that are lovingly prepared by the kitchen team. There is a private dining room available upstairs that seats up to 30 people which makes Harringtons suitable for any occasion. Great food served well for good value.
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A group of six of us went for a birthday lunch.

There are plenty of choices on the set menu and a number of specials were also available. Good to see so many fish options.

We all really enjoyed our menu choices; calamari, scallops and crayfish for starters followed by Tuna, lambs liver, sea bass and fish and chips (think moby dick - huge piece of fish). Although they were large potions we managed to find room for a pud enjoying sticky toffee, lemon curd treacle tart, panacotta and a selection of ice cream.

If you eat the set price menu you get a glass of the house wine included - the red and white were both very pleasant.

Friendly service from the team.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My husband and I went to Harrington's on Wednesday 31st for my birthday meal. The staff were very attentive and friendly and the atmosphere is very cosy. I had a fishcake starter, rack of lamb main and the chocolate brownie for dessert. My husband had the pear and Stilton salad, duck for a main, and also the chocolate brownie. The food was amazing and very well cooked and presented. I've never tasted a chocolate brownie like it anywhere else.....it was melt in the mouth gorgeous!! We never felt rushed and it was a great experience from start to end. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The staff are so friendly and helpful, just before Christmas I had to change a pre ordered group meal due to ill health but at the last minute had to cancel my meal.
We returned in February and they were most helpful in choosing a fat free meal, sauces were served separately so that I could have a tiny taste without coursing any problems.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Recently visited this beautiful restaurant with my girlfriends. We had a fabulous meal, plenty of choice on the menu and specials board. Fantastically cooked food & lovely presentation. We enjoyed 3 courses & drinks. Will definitely go back

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We visited as a party of 4, for a leisurely lunch. We ate off the quick lunch menu which offered a decent range of options - and excellent value for money. Service was friendly and efficient and quite attentive. Most food items were nicely presented and very tasty. However the cooked Brie was under-cooked and not at all runny: sad. The menu offered liver. I'd not normally order this when eating out because it so often is bought in pre-cooked, and far too well done for my tastes. However one of the group did order it and found it very under-cooked for her taste. For such dishes customers really should be asked how they'd like it served, in the same way as a steak. This was an opportunity lost