“Brilliant Brunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Eight of us went for a new Year's day brunch and it was excellent in all kinds of ways.
The service was smooth and efficient as well as being friendly. The food was such good value. For £15 I had a glass of champagne, orange juice, eggs Benedict with lobster, bread, toast and preserves plus coffee. Brilliant value. Very well cooked and it all tasted of what it was. The eggs were soft, the toast crisp, the lobster succulent and the coffee strong. What a way to start 2017. If you weren't there you missed out.

Date of visit: January 2017
Loch Fyne R K K, General Manager at Loch Fyne Kenilworth, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear RogerRose

I first would like to thank you for your generous and positive review, it is always important to us to hear back from our guests, as this is how we develop as a business.

I am glad to hear that you have had an enjoyable Brunch with us, I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of my team.

In the meantime I will hope to see you again with us soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We stopped by for champagne breakfast,the food and service was perfect and great value.
Beautiful,quirky,friendly restaurant

Date of visit: January 2017

Dear 74ashley

I would like to thank you for your positive comments, it pleases me to hear that you have had an enjoyable Champagne Brunch with us.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of my team, in the meantime I will hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Amazing friendly atmosphere only topped by the incredible food we would recommend the oysters all day everyday

Dear MrandMrsStn

I would like to thank you for your kind words and positive feedback, it always pleases me to hear such lovely comments from our guests, and to hear that you have had a good experience with us.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to the rest of my team here, at Loch Fyne Kenilworth, in the mean time, I will hope to see you back again with us soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Mainly a fish place (no pun intended) it was ok, a bit on the expensive side but what do you expect Kenilworth and fish.

Dear PDFOLE

I would like to thank you for your feedback, it always pleases me to hear back from our guests, as this is how we learn and grow as a business.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Generally good but my lobster dI'd not smell so fresh. The other 3 meals were good though as was starters

Dear davidwP307XE

I would like to thank you for your feedback, as it is very important to us when we hear back from our guests.

I'm sorry to hear that your Lobster did not smell fresh, but glad to hear your other meals were good. I will be sure to pass on these comments to the rest of my team, as we do take this very seriously.

If you would like to talk about this further, please feel free to contact me personally on; 01926 515 450 or Kenilworth@lochfyne.net

Many Kind Regards