“Dessert after a huge meal - naughty!”
Review of Kaspa's Desserts

Kaspa's Desserts
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Visited here on a Friday evening.

There is a massive selection and all looks very tempting.

I had the banoffee and Nutella waffle. Totally delicious! Waffle was made fresh to order and was light, airy with a lovely flavour. Plenty of topping and a side of vanilla ice cream (in a separate bowl which I love as don't like ice cream melting and making food soggy).

My husband ordered the mango madness ice cream sundae which was equally delicious.

The portions are large.

Staff were nice enough although the way you order at the till and then have a waitress/waiter deliver means that unless you have an issue there's little interaction. I certainly did not have anybody who was rude to me.

Will defo go back if in the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Came here with my friend in the afternoon and the person serving me was rude and obnixious. The dessert was alright but the rude man taking my order made me not wanna go back.

1  Thank Anneharlow0754
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Ordered two deserts, one lovely the other terrible, raised issue with waitress who literally laughed in my face, was given an alternative eventually only for this one to be worse, manager literally argued with me and refused to refund the one desert, appaling attitude towards an adult so. I was hate to see what they would do if one of the many teenagers that visit there raise an issue. Will never return!

1  Thank wjb00
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with a friend never been before. OMG amazing had a banana split and my friend had a chocolate sundae. Huge desserts but so delicious thought was going to have a ice cream overload. Service was great polite servers. Loved the decor would visit again ❤

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Desert heaven as usual. I had my usual strawberry waffle. Even though I have been before, the portion always looks gigantic, good presentation as well. I took a friend this time for a Kaspas initiation and she's hooked!!