“Fathers birthday celebration”
Review of A taste of persia

A taste of persia
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

From the start to the finish the service and staff were first class, the waiter helped us with our choices of food, when the food came it was was first class and we had a lovely evening thanks to the efficiency of the staff and of course the chef.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered Makhsous for two and I found the Koubideh and the chicken kebab were not freshly grilled. They were warmed up, the staff manager was extremely rude.... It was my very bad experience about this restaurant

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went last week. Ordered chicken skewers and rice-all absolutely great. Service was also excellent. Place looks spotless. Staff very nice. I would have given 5 stars, but we have been going for years and you used to get 2 chicken skewers and now you only get one. Would have likes a bit more chicken. We will stil go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I haven’t posted a review on TA for a long time but this restaurant has stirred me from my slumber. What a find! We visit the north East every three months to see some of our family and I chose A Taste of Persia to bring the tribe for a birthday lunch. Well, it just has to be the perfect choice. Everyone, from the two year old to the seventy year old thoroughly enjoyed the food as well as the ambiance.
The portions are substantial; the flavours exquisite; the prices very reasonable and the service is well paced.
I think we’ve found our ‘go to ‘ venue. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant multiple times over several years - the food is consistently excellent and the staff are always polite and respectful. Great for vegan options

1  Thank Fiona B