“A nice place to relax after shopping.”
Review of Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger
Reviewed 7 June 2015

We have been to Pret A Manger many times. We enjoy the great taste of their coffee, tea and hot chocolate. It is able to offer cheap filter coffee to their customers at £1.00.

We make regular visits to Pret A manger because we like to have a drink and a snack. The decoration of the cafe is simple and minimal. The cafe was clean and staff always take care of the sitting areas. The service is good and efficient. The cafe is often full with the customers who like spend their time with friends and family.

I recommend this cafe for a break from shopping at any time of day-mid morning coffee, afternoon tea, or early evening snack. They serve a variety of sandwiches, salads, cake, biscuits, beverages and even soups that you can choose from shelf. All seats are at tables or bench tables. If lucky, you can get one of their large comfortable seats.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I have always enjoyed Pret for its great coffee and tasty food. In particular its ability to offer a great filter coffee for under £1.

I cant knock Pret for their food and drink but one thing has began to seem more prevalent with each and every visit.

Often I will make the regular journey to Northumberland Street for my daily fix of caffeine, paying as usual for my items while others are offered their drinks for free.

I realise company policy allows a certain number of drinks to be given out per day, but I am unsure why some of their most loyal customers have never been offered.

I like the idea of items being offered for free at random, and I have no quarms paying for good coffee. While on the other hand I would like to see less favouritism in the always friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

I am absolutely obsessed with Pret! I used to work in a restaurant nearby and so if I was on an early shift I used to grab breakfast from there, or if I was on my split shift I used to grab my lunch from there, usually one of their tasty salads so I would avoid the temptation of stuffing my face with 3 fatty dishes from work!
Alot of people will probably turn their nose up at Pret because they think its overpriced, but honestly I would rather pay £5 odd for a salad that has been made on site that day than shove a processed pasty into my mouth that costs nearly £2, I don't think people realise that they do make their food on site. I recommend the Chefs Italian Chicken Salad, the Hoisin Duck Wrap or the Harissa Chicken Gluten Free Wrap :).

1  Thank Claire P
Reviewed 21 November 2014

I was on a retail therapy trip and popped in for some light refreshments, had a lovely ham and pickle sandwich, it was full of fresh taste, followed by a pain au raisin by far the best that I have eaten outside of France. Love the fact that the sandwiches at the end of day get collected for charity.

1  Thank Catons
Reviewed 31 October 2014

Staff very helpful and prepared vegetarian wrap for me when they had run out. Restaurant clean and plenty of staff available to serve